PDA

View Full Version : Got the "Can't Get The Brown Stuff Out Of My Cracs" Blues?

Scarlet Spider
05-29-2002, 03:55 PM
Is there a brown build up in the cracks of you Xbox and Xbox controllers? i know there was on mine, particularly around the Joystick area. I had the "Can't Get The Brown Stuff Out Of My Cracs" Blues. But i found a cure!! just simply take a Q-tip, dab it with a little bit of rubbing alcohol (beer is not rubbing alcohol, maximus;) ) on one side, and leave the other side dry, rub the infested areas with the wet side, dry it with the other side and WALA!! this works on any crack on your xbox or xbox controller and it even makes your jewls shine more!!!

faceoff508
05-29-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Scarlet Spider
Is there a brown build up in the cracks of you Xbox and Xbox controllers? i know there was on mine, particularly around the Joystick area. I had the "Can't Get The Brown Stuff Out Of My Cracs" Blues. But i found a cure!! just simply take a Q-tip, dab it with a little bit of rubbing alcohol (beer is not rubbing alcohol, maximus;) ) on one side, and leave the other side dry, rub the infested areas with the wet side, dry it with the other side and WALA!! this works on any crack on your xbox or xbox controller and it even makes your jewls shine more!!!

Thanks man, I have been trying to take the crack out for weeks!!

khaos2005
05-29-2002, 04:40 PM
Seriously man, that's exactly what I have been doing!

However, I have been using a dry Q-Tip, but now I'll make sure I try the alcohol. Thanks man.

l Maximus l
05-29-2002, 04:55 PM
That's kind of a wierd solution...because, whenever I have brown stuff in my crack, I just use toilet paper... :confused:

TEA
05-29-2002, 05:07 PM
LOL@Maximus.I was thinking the same thing"S*** in your cracks"Well I just use Quilted Northern:D

SkoalMint
05-29-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Scarlet Spider
(beer is not rubbing alcohol, maximus;) )

If you don't think beer can be used for rubbing, you aren't using your imagination. ;)

khaos2005
05-29-2002, 05:10 PM
Ha.

khaos2005
05-29-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by SkoalMint

If you don't think beer can be used for rubbing, you aren't using your imagination. ;)

Nah, it's not slippery enough. Besides it might burn or sting her.

faceoff508
05-29-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
That's kind of a wierd solution...because, whenever I have brown stuff in my crack, I just use toilet paper... :confused:

HAHAHAH!!! THats funny! http://atypically.net/smilies/laugh.gif

CALzinger
05-29-2002, 07:17 PM
my controller is: PERFECT, NO FLAWS