PDA

View Full Version : What will you do when...

dave_m123
05-30-2002, 07:29 AM
The end of the year comes round and you notice so many good games out and you cant afford them all. How will you pick which ones to buy over those not to buy? I think youd have to admit its gonna be a hardchoice considering the excellent line up of games which are all due out in the same quarter.

GokuX
05-30-2002, 07:34 AM
Me personally, I'll probably be spending my money on the 4 player games if there are any good ones. I spend a far greater amount of time playing multiplayer with friends on my XBox than single player. Brute Force being Co-op is gonna be so cool if it's the way I'm thinking. So basically multiplayer capabilities will play a major part in my game decisions.

XBOX MSSC
05-30-2002, 08:22 AM
i'll sell my kids' blood for money. :D:)

CodeMonkey
05-30-2002, 08:42 AM
If i was a girl i would be working the streets right now......lol

JK
:D

dave_m123
05-30-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by CodeMonkey
If i was a girl i would be working the streets right now......lol

JK

The fact that your not a girl wont stop you :D ROFL only jokin :)

CodeMonkey
05-30-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by dave_m123

The fact that your not a girl wont stop you :D ROFL only jokin :)

hehe hey well if i can get paid and get laid (by women of course) they im up for it..
anything for game money..
lol
jk

dave_m123
05-30-2002, 08:46 AM
hehehe :D

Ninja Scroll
05-30-2002, 09:30 AM
Ugghhh:eek: I think this thread has taken a turn for da worse... on a sweet tooth kinda way!:D

Anyways, not trying to show fellow XBA's up, but I will buy everything that is quality, other than videogames & chillin with peeps I just put my cheese in my savings account.
So im a go to buy anything and everything on da market!:cool:
I make respectable loot, so no calling up moms and asking her to lend me $50.00 for an Xbox game!:D

SkoalMint
05-30-2002, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by XBOX MSSC

Heck, I'd sell my kids. ;)

Veno
05-30-2002, 09:47 AM
Basically I'm just buying the franchises i can trust that are online fps's. Counter Strike Contizion Zero, Halo 2, Doom 3, Brute Force depending on it's ratings, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Jedi Knight II. I can afford that.

l Maximus l
05-30-2002, 11:13 AM
Mine will be based on on-line capabilities and/or multi-player capabilities. I'm not going to break the bank. To be dead honest, if Unreal Championship and Brute Force live up to the hype that they are getting, I can seriously say that those two games could last me for months without having to buy a new game.

My goal is to only have BAD ASS games in my library... I don't want any half-assed games at all...if I do (which I actually do have), I will trade them in for better games, therefore, creating a library of games that are the best of the best! :D

dave_m123
05-30-2002, 11:16 AM
While i plan on buying some online titles such as Unreal Championship not sure on the rest yet. Theres some single player based games i really want.

Scarlet Spider
05-30-2002, 11:18 AM
yeah,im with max and goku, multiplayer and online capabilities

Kooster
05-30-2002, 11:20 AM
I dont think all the good games will be coming out on the same date. I hope they are spread apart because it seems like whenver i get more than one game, i play one a lot more than the other. I hope affording them isnt a problem either. Im saving up.

l Maximus l
05-30-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by hotshot657
I dont think all the good games will be coming out on the same date. I hope they are spread apart because it seems like whenver i get more than one game, i play one a lot more than the other. I hope affording them isnt a problem either. Im saving up.

I agree...just because a few bad ass games all come out at the same time doesn't mean we can't buy them later. That's my plan if that happens. I will probably buy Brute Force and Unreal Championship if they come out at the same time (which is quit possible that they will)...but, any other sweet games I can and will wait for and purchase them at a later time. Hypothetically, I may completely pass up some games depending on how bad ass UC and Brute Force are!! :D

DBXNY
05-30-2002, 12:03 PM
Let's just say christmas shopping for me will be much easier this year because practically everybody will end up getting an x-box game. (hehe)

Scarlet Spider
05-30-2002, 12:30 PM
yeah, spread them out, maybe even release them one every 15th so i can have some money!

Nerrad529
05-30-2002, 06:30 PM
I'am gonna end up spending alot of money. I can't wait for the future of xbox. Especially the online capability. There is some pretty sweet games coming out too. Brute Force Unreal Championship are my two favorite.

Calve
05-30-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by XBOX MSSC

OMG LOL!!!! THATS THE FUNNIEST THIN IVE HEARD FOR A WHILE LOLOLOLOLOL:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

anyways.....lol

Reaplay value is huge for me!!! i dont like beating a game then it sits for the remainder of time!!!

Peace

Whoopage
05-30-2002, 06:51 PM
i think i'll base my decision on multiplayer and net capabilities as well.....
single player is fun, but after a while it gets a little old, the same thing over and over, and the comp can't get any better or think up new things.....
so they need to have great multiplayer....thats how i'll decide:eek:

X-Ray
05-30-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Whoopage
i think i'll base my decision on multiplayer and net capabilities as well.....
single player is fun, but after a while it gets a little old, the same thing over and over, and the comp can't get any better or think up new things.....
so they need to have great multiplayer....thats how i'll decide:eek:

And now with on-line console play (that actually works), the bar for multiplayer has been significantly risen. In fact, I don't know if I even consider a game with multiplayer that doesn't "system-link" or X-Box live games to be truly multiplayer! That will really be case when X-Box live launches!:eek: