PDA

View Full Version : Just got my xbox should I buy Munch?

raider24
05-30-2002, 12:07 PM
Always looked pretty interesting and yes I have read quite a few reviews but I opinions from the people

Alien
05-30-2002, 01:48 PM
No, I'd wait for a newer game to arrive....such as Morrowind, Test Drive, or some other. Also, make sure you have HALO.

Casper
05-30-2002, 02:04 PM
I actually kind of enjoyed it :D , my girl loved it (which took my much needed time on the Box :( ). I would rent it first, see if you like it. If you can hit a Blockbuster, you'd probably beat it within the 5 days, depending how much you play. also, the tricky way to win it is by getting bad kwarma (quarma), which gives you a cool ending, but the games amusing either way.

Brando131
05-31-2002, 09:58 PM
Ya I agree with Casper you should really rent it first and then decide for yourself.:D

greggp666
05-31-2002, 11:57 PM
i like this game very much its a fun game to play.and if you do rent it and like it you can always pick it up used for like 25 bucks .hours of fun for that price cant go wrong.well have fun.thats just my .02 cents on it.:p

Xbox Owner
06-01-2002, 11:08 AM
If you get anything, make it be halo..;)

UltraMuffin
06-02-2002, 08:11 AM
I bought Munch with my Xbox... I don't like it that much, just not my kinda game. It's sorta like a combination between a platformer and a puzzle game, and most of the levels are pretty small and confined, so there's not much to explore. It is a very high quality game though.

BlindSniper
06-02-2002, 07:46 PM
I LOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH! Back then of coarse, my name tells that I like the game very much. I sighned up for xboxaddict when i got munch. Made my name this ever since, but I got very board of the game and traded it off recently. As one guy said keep your money and spend it on a new game and if you dont like the new game you can just trade it ff here for great deals. It';s really your choice man......anything your waiting for......

xboxgamer142
06-05-2002, 11:21 AM
I like the game a lot and I did buy it. It isn't as good as Halo, however it is one of the better Xbox games. It has good standard graphics and music too. It's a game that has both humor and action in it. Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee did win an award for 'Achievement in Animation' by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences (AIAS).

At first, the game might seem a bit stupid, but later in the game there is much more humor as well as action. You should first rent it to see if you like it and then maybe buy it. I myself do recommend the game.

Scarlet Spider
06-08-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by casper
I actually kind of enjoyed it :D , my girl loved it (which took my much needed time on the Box :( ). I would rent it first, see if you like it. If you can hit a Blockbuster, you'd probably beat it within the 5 days, depending how much you play. also, the tricky way to win it is by getting bad kwarma (quarma), which gives you a cool ending, but the games amusing either way.
how do you get black quarma, i know you have to kill everything in the game, but if you kill the fuzzels (the first time you use munch) you wont get your spouce and you cant get out of the labs