PDA

View Full Version : One He*l of a DEAL!!

lightsout
05-30-2002, 02:01 PM
What's up everyone. Remember me? The one who started the "I've Given In..." thread? Well anyway, this deal couldn't have come at a better time for real. Listen to this: I told my friend I was going to buy an Xbox for my birthday. He was like " I'll sell you mine" and i asked him for how much, and he said $260 for everything. Everything includes: Halo, NBA2K2, Madden 2002, and DOA3, and an extra name brand controller!!! All in working condition. I know it all works because I would play over there w/him all the time! I was planning on only getting an Xbox an Halo for my birthday...which would cost around $260 by itself..but now, look at that deal...That's like over $200 worth of free stuff!!! He said he's selling it so cheap cuz he needs the money and he hardly plays it. I would be a fool not to take that offer! Tell me what u think of that deal!! Peace:cool::cool: :cool:

Casper
05-30-2002, 02:09 PM
Take it man. Take the deal and run like a mutha, cuz once Xbox Live comes out, the kid's gonna be looking for you and try to hunt you down cuz HE GOT SCREWED :D

Ninja Scroll
05-30-2002, 02:12 PM
Screw his deal, just wait until homie heads to da bathroom and split da joint with all his stuff!

XBA Staff: We do not condone Ninja Scrolls motivation of stealing others belongings, ....but it's a sweet ass idea!! :o

E-Xbox
05-30-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by casper
Take it man. Take the deal and run like a mutha, cuz once Xbox Live comes out, the kid's gonna be looking for you and try to hunt you down cuz HE GOT SCREWED :D

LOL!!
its sooo tru...
everyone who sold their xbox's...or returned theres or is going to..
is gonna be kicking themselves when xbox live comes...
sweet deal u got man!
definately take it!

enjoy!

peace

lightsout
05-30-2002, 02:14 PM
lmao, for real, i should just chalk tha shiet...haha:cool:

Xbox Owner
05-30-2002, 02:20 PM
There is a good think and a bad thing:

Good: You are getting a xbox.
Bad: Someone is losing a xbox.

Oh well..good deal!

CoMATOSE
05-30-2002, 02:22 PM
beat him down for sellin' his almighty xbox like a cheap whore!!

then take it for free (simply to give it a better home u understand....)

l Maximus l
05-30-2002, 05:06 PM
Dude, lightsout...Dude, that's a steal! Man, your buddy must be really desperate or a real idiot. Does he even have a clue to what is ahead for XBox? I would take advantage of this deal, no question about it. Is your buddy a half-assed gamer or something? Unfortunately, there are way too many of them out there... :rolleyes:

Go for it!! :D

Xtopia
05-30-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
XBA Staff: We do not condone Ninja Scrolls motivation of stealing others belongings, ....but it's a sweet ass idea!! :o

ROTL! LoL dude!