PDA

View Full Version : Who do you wanna challenge 1st in Xbox Live?

Ninja Scroll
05-30-2002, 02:57 PM
I hear sooooo many XBA amigo's flapping their gums about creaming & whippin da floor with this dude and dat kid about ever Xbox Live game coming out.

It just makes me want the LIVE to launch sooo bad!
Out of all the launch games for XBox Live who do you want to challenge first in the games from the XBA members crew?

I know I wont be on anyones list cause no one wants dat imbarracement!:D Ninja Style!:cool:

faceoff508
05-30-2002, 03:02 PM
I would not chalenge anybody till I am really good at the game. (which will be a day or two)!

MerimacHamwich
05-30-2002, 03:05 PM
Id challenge everyone becuase playing games is fun! It doesnt matter if you win or lose.:D Especially when playing xbox games!

OppiumNitrates
05-30-2002, 03:08 PM
All of ya. . . . bring it on suckers

Alien
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Id challenge everyone becuase playing games is fun! It doesnt matter if you win or lose.:D Especially when playing xbox games! Exactly.....except if they totally inhialate you and then rub it in your face....

RadRider
I will grind Merimac into a slimy piece of filth. No wait, I'm going to do that today anyway. Die you slimy piece of filth!

Xbox Owner
05-30-2002, 03:11 PM
If I get it, Maximus. Like in the movie the new guy...the first rule is to take the biggest badass down so everyone can see it...hehheehehhe;) Maxy will prob. beat me down like tho..hehe

wweomaniac
05-30-2002, 03:21 PM
I wanna play goldberg b/c he's a newb at halo. He claims that he is the best at halo when he claims to only use orcket launchers and shotguns. what a newb. Considering I usually always use pistol and ALWAYS get headshot... I don't see how he'll hit me with a rocket or shotgun if I'm far away from him. Not to mention my l33t sniping skills. Headshots... oh yeah.

I'm not saying I'm the best... but I suppose I'm pretty damn good since my headshot accuracy is beyond normal. I'm not sure how good everyone else is so I won't say I cankick everyone's ass.. but Goldberg claims he can kick my ass..

yah right.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-30-2002, 03:21 PM
casper.i am gonna show him what a proud xbox owner could do to a friendly ghost.

OppiumNitrates
05-30-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
I wanna play goldberg b/c he's a newb at halo. He claims that he is the best at halo when he claims to only use orcket launchers and shotguns. what a newb. Considering I usually always use pistol and ALWAYS get headshot... I don't see how he'll hit me with a rocket or shotgun if I'm far away from him. Not to mention my l33t sniping skills. Headshots... oh yeah.

I'm not saying I'm the best... but I suppose I'm pretty damn good since my headshot accuracy is beyond normal. I'm not sure how good everyone else is so I won't say I cankick everyone's ass.. but Goldberg claims he can kick my ass..

yah right.

LoL. . . . ha ha ha ha Rocket launcher is for newbies . . .only way they stand a chance . . . LoL i hate people who use the launcher . . . . its only cool if everyone has one

JADE8704
05-30-2002, 03:28 PM
i'd take on chickenshhhhh or ninja....bring it on fellas!

MerimacHamwich
05-30-2002, 03:51 PM
It's true that if you get tottally inihialated it sucks. However on halo online (i will not say where i played it online or give any details) my team (me and my friend) got tottally anihaillated but it made it all the more satisfying when we did kill those cheaters. It sucked it was 4 on 2 and somehow they could turn invisibility and shields on when they wanted. We still killed them sometimes though.:D

ftyards
05-30-2002, 03:52 PM
i would challenge anyone especially with games like cs.

l Maximus l
05-30-2002, 03:59 PM
Dudes, I'll be more than happy to introduce my skills to your individual dispairs...however, I'm hunting down Ninja Scroll like I hunt down beer in my fridge!!! :D

Xbox Owner
05-30-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Dudes, I'll be more than happy to introduce my skills to your individual dispairs...however, I'm hunting down Ninja Scroll like I hunt down beer in my fridge!!! :D

Hey, Maxy..take a couple of years off xba, so i can catch up to ur post count..hehe...jk. Anyway, I want to face you atleast once so I can know what it feels like to beaten by the master...NOT! lol, jk:D

sinizuh
05-30-2002, 04:02 PM
doesn't matter who you are, you will die by me :mad:

Knight
05-30-2002, 04:09 PM
Ninja Scroll your first one on my list, your going down!!

l Maximus l
05-30-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

Hey, Maxy..take a couple of years off xba, so i can catch up to ur post count..hehe...jk. Anyway, I want to face you atleast once so I can know what it feels like to beaten by the master...NOT! lol, jk:D

Hehe...definately, XO...It will be awesome to play on your team or against you in some on-line action...I plan on playing with or against all of you guys and coming back here and talking about it! It's going to be sweeeeet!!!

No Fear 23
05-30-2002, 09:21 PM
all of u, bring it all of u chumps, that inlcudes u maxy!:cool:

*irule23 gets ready to be own by every single xba member on xbox live*

what am i kidding?? i suck

Aussie_18
05-30-2002, 09:33 PM
Xbox Live seems very exciting, but will us aussies be able to vs u guys over in the US?

Nerrad529
05-30-2002, 09:39 PM
I'll take on anyone anytime any place

y2kash_14
05-30-2002, 09:58 PM
Ninja Scroll...............Master vs. Apprentice

JohnB
05-30-2002, 10:00 PM
I wanna challenge that foo Dark Master from that Xbox Live video, lolz.. that guy is cool.

Kortiz
05-30-2002, 10:13 PM
somebody wants to take on ChickenSHHHH? cool.

once i get cable hooked up, Maximus and WWEMANIAC is the foos i wanna challenge

maximus cuz the joker is kool and sounds like a good challenge and wwemaniac cuz hte joker is a fool plain and simple

Calve
05-30-2002, 10:37 PM
Ninja Scroll!!!!

Im gonna steal your katana swords, chop off yer nuts, and make u eat them!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Too bad i dont have broadband:D

Peace:cool:

TEA
05-30-2002, 11:35 PM
As Nas would say "All I Need Is One GUN!!!" to take out all you mofo's and maybe a few grenades and plasma grenades.Noone can stop me while I'm in my Warthog.:)

DIGITAL
05-30-2002, 11:38 PM
i would play aginst all of you guys,thats the reason i joined this site month ago to make friends i can play xbox live with ,its gonna be so sweet talking smack to each other our playing together in ghost recon ,well get the xba clan to challnge other sites for fun or money:)

Kortiz
05-30-2002, 11:40 PM
all i need is one gun? you trying to quote the exact words or did you modify it a lil bit?

all you need is one mic

Dre
05-30-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

Hey, Maxy..take a couple of years off xba, so i can catch up to ur post count..

Just go do another 1000 posts in the "word game" thread and you'll be on your way!

Xtopia
05-30-2002, 11:53 PM
Well...I get my arse whiped by silver and his v3 dudes on a regular bases...and I play Maximus quite a bit (I win 1/2 times). I don't care who I play! I just wanna play!

Felon
05-31-2002, 12:12 AM
I will keel you all in CS

FuNkY mOnK
05-31-2002, 08:00 AM
If they release a mouse and keyboard, this old veteran is gonna open up a can of whoop-a ss.

silvertrace
05-31-2002, 08:59 AM
i plan on whippin a$$, no matter the person, i'll even make a sig with my victims names...........

silvertrace will own all

dont end up in my sig:eek:

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Waximus

YO Waximus, you been riden my sack for da longest of times nephew, dont worry.. you ass in grass and im gonna smoke it fool! Old School Ninja Style! :cool:

What you wanna see me in first? Dont say NFL2K3 cause in da football god in dis peace!
But you better lace up your Unreal off brand skip shoes for da ass kickin im gonna give ya in UTC!!:D

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Calve
Ninja Scroll!!!!

Im gonna steal your katana swords, chop off yer nuts, and make u eat them!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Too bad i dont have broadband:D

Peace:cool:

NO, NOT MY NINJA NUTZ!! :confused: :eek: :confused:

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Knight
Ninja Scroll your first one on my list, your going down!!

If this is not da lamest challenge ever then I dont know what is!:rolleyes:

Yo waximus, I think where getting called out da most yo! I say we make a one time only " XBA Dream Team" and smoke all dez fools!:D

Xtopia
05-31-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by silvertrace
i plan on whippin a$$, no matter the person, i'll even make a sig with my victims names...........

silvertrace will own all

dont end up in my sig:eek:

I know I'll end up there...:o

Veno
05-31-2002, 09:55 AM
Me and my friends will challenge anyone at cs. We are the kings of cs. You will die, fool.

Casper
05-31-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
casper.i am gonna show him what a proud xbox owner could do to a friendly ghost.

Unreal baby, and your on! All I'll be hearing is Headshot....Headshot..Headshot...GodLike! ;)

Snipers mount up man!

I would love to hand you some L's......also, I gotta throw a challenge at my boy JJax, or maybe we can team up and take out Waximus :D

JJaX
05-31-2002, 10:03 AM
Ill be more than happy to play with/against anyone here :)

Yo casper you play UT?

Casper
05-31-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Ill be more than happy to play with/against anyone here :)

Yo casper you play UT?

No doubt. We have it on the LAN here, so the other guys that work in IT with me play during lunch and on Fri. @ 4. I got my Johnny Bravo skin and voice pack, GAME ON baby!

silvertrace
05-31-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Xtopia

I know I'll end up there...:o

have some self esteem man:rolleyes:

JJaX
05-31-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by casper

No doubt. We have it on the LAN here, so the other guys that work in IT with me play during lunch and on Fri. @ 4. I got my Johnny Bravo skin and voice pack, GAME ON baby!

Thats cool as hell man! I bet id light your ass up in UT when i was playing often :D

Cant mess with the ASMD shock rifle ;)

Casper
05-31-2002, 10:22 AM
Ahh, but you can't hit me on that if I'm floating around on the StrangLove (If you've used that add-on).

Yo, I still can't believe that cat called me out. Man, I can't wait to get online with these kids man. Time to bring them back to da ol' school.

JJaX
05-31-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by casper
Ahh, but you can't hit me on that if I'm floating around on the StrangLove (If you've used that add-on).

Yo, I still can't believe that cat called me out. Man, I can't wait to get online with these kids man. Time to bring them back to da ol' school.

yeah ive played strange love homey ;)

Ride that redeemer!

Casper
05-31-2002, 10:26 AM
YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAWWWWW.....oh man...that's it...i'm out...gotta go play some URT...thanks alot man...hehe

Shorezy
05-31-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by faceoff508
I would not chalenge anybody till I am really good at the game. (which will be a day or two)!

This is exactly what I was thinking. I will master the games in a day or two and then try to take on some other players. either way i can't wait!:eek:

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 10:34 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'll end up there...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by silvertrace

have some self esteem man:rolleyes:

Dont worry silvertrace, im gonna eat his self esteem & his kids online!

Iron Mike Tyson style!:D

OppiumNitrates
05-31-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I know I'll end up there...

Dont worry silvertrace, im gonna eat his self esteem & his kids online!

Iron Mike Tyson style!:D

so ur gunna try and bite him during the match?!?!?!?