PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind in less than a week!

MerimacHamwich
05-30-2002, 03:03 PM
It could be that morrowind comes out as early as tommorow (may 31st) or as late as the 4th. Either way it is less than a week! I am so stoked for this title to come out on xbox and make the pc (at least on most pc's) version look like crap. I love it on pc don't get me wrong but I am so excited to see it on xbox. It's the version I've wanted since i first heard about it coming out!

OppiumNitrates
05-30-2002, 03:05 PM
dont jinx it brotha!!!!

RadRider
05-30-2002, 03:07 PM
Bah! You're such a dumbass Merimac. I want the Xbox version so I can make an archer/thief character and join the darkside. Then I'll somehow import your character into the game and kill you, fiend!
By the way, the PC version owns. Once I get the new Nvidia MI-A55, it's going to be soo sweet looking, you won't know if it's real life or not. Besides, you can't play my "naked freaky monkeys" mod on the Xbox version.

OppiumNitrates
05-30-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by RadRider
Besides, you can't play my "naked freaky monkeys" mod on the Xbox version.

thank God thats saves my *Super-Sayian Jedi Ninja thief/mage/assassin/rouge* the trouble of creeping your monkey and punkin' him in the back of the head Halo style

RadRider
05-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Hey, if your ninja thingy dares to look at my naked freaky monkey, then he deserves to be able to punch him in the back of the head. Frankly, I think you're just covering. There's no way any being alive could stand to face my naked-freaky-monkey eye-to-flesh. :)

OppiumNitrates
05-30-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by RadRider
There's no way any being alive could stand to face my naked-freaky-monkey eye-to-flesh. :)

what from all the rage bottled inside him from being spanked by u all these years . . . . LoL . . . . ROTFLMFAO. . . ha ha ha

MerimacHamwich
05-30-2002, 03:23 PM
Poor Poor naked-freaky-monkey...

CodeMonkey
05-30-2002, 03:27 PM
Leave da monkeys outa this 1

:D