PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL Morrowind Release Date!

Tkf5000
05-30-2002, 04:08 PM
Tommorow (may 31) on the weekly friday morrowind.com update they will post the official release date of the xbox version of morrowind. If you dont belive me go to morrowind.com then go to contact and e-mail them. Morrowind is here finally!!!

Shorezy
05-30-2002, 04:10 PM
SWEET MAN! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

Tkf5000
05-30-2002, 04:15 PM
NEITHER CAN I! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS BEFORE XBOX EVEN CAME OUT!!

OppiumNitrates
05-30-2002, 04:18 PM
so your saying that the release date is tommarrow or they will announce the release date tommarrow

l Maximus l
05-30-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
so your saying that the release date is tommarrow or they will announce the release date tommarrow

The announcement of the release date is tomorrow. I guess we'll see when the true release date is...hopefully not too far away eventhough I don't plan on buying it until I get some feedback from my fellow XBA comrades! :)

Xtopia
05-30-2002, 04:23 PM
I can see it now..."The official release date of Morrowind is August 17th."
Don't get you hopes up, it still may be a while, yet.

Tkf5000
05-30-2002, 04:24 PM
Yup thats exactly what i am saying. They will announce the official release date tommorow.

wweomaniac
05-30-2002, 04:33 PM
usually they would release the release date way ahead of time. So I'm assuming that there wil be another delay...

Tkf5000
05-30-2002, 04:45 PM
Yea it probly will. How many times have you seen a site post that the official release date is in 2 days? It will probly come out in august. Im tired of delays, i have been waiting almost a year now!

RadRider
05-30-2002, 04:52 PM
The announcement of the release date is tomorrow. I guess we'll see when the true release date is...hopefully not too far away eventhough I don't plan on buying it until I get some feedback from my fellow XBA comrades!
I have it for PC. The majority of the enemies are pretty simple to beat, but you do run into a few who will make you wish you'd stayed on the easy track. Other than that, if you like the ability to be a trader, smuggle items, make potions, make spells, make special weapons, armor and items, to kill anyone and everything, to take all sorts of missions from 13 different "houses", and get lost like you've never been lost before, then get this game! The one major problem I had with it is that I could never find where actual quest objectives were. But I find now, that if you talk to as many people as you can about the objective, then you will find fairly specific directions to get ther, and it makes everything easier!

Tkf5000
05-30-2002, 05:30 PM
It got a lot of good ratings. Go to a morrowind site like morrowind summit and u will see the great reviews. I think it got 8.7 from gamespot and 9 from ign. those are good ratings. A good game usally gets like 7 and 8 is like a killer game.

linkycat
05-30-2002, 06:24 PM
September.... You just wait. (i must go cry...)

EHWfedPres
05-30-2002, 06:29 PM
EBworld.com has the shipping date set to 6/4/02.....damm, im getting sick of waiting already. Almost one year is enough, where's the game already!

Kooster
05-30-2002, 06:30 PM
If the release date is not in early June i will be pi$$ed!

knns
05-30-2002, 06:44 PM
if it doesn't come out within 1 more week i am just gonna get the dumb $hit on pc

wweomaniac
05-30-2002, 06:56 PM
No matter when this game comes out, I urge you all to get it on XBOX. I think this game would be a lot more fun on xbox then on pc. Game sales aren't doing that well right now for xbox... and I'm sure that this game will change that. help the cause and buy this game on XBOX!

vic2003
05-30-2002, 07:06 PM
it is coming out in the first week of june, i gaurante that. one of the developers said on the offical forums. :D :D :D :D

Calve
05-30-2002, 07:08 PM
sorry wweomaniac but if it is delayed to july or any further i will cancel my pre-oreder and buy it on PC!!! sorry folks its just too much to hold off a game like this!!!

Peace

bbchs_trash
05-30-2002, 07:24 PM
I'm sorry but all of the delays of late have been really ****ing me off, basically every game that is supposed to come out is delayed for xbox recently. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to add to my collection the older launch games and others. But Xbox has been the trhone of delays as of late. I know people that have already canceled their preorders and gotten other games because of all of the delays. Microsoft needs to buckle down and get these games out. It's a sickening thought, but since they keep delaying all of these games, I now have the money to buy a PS2 and Gamecube, how grand life will be tommorrow nite! Microsoft, just lost what... 450 in merchandise? Damn, son of a, I guess that doesn't matter to a multi-billion dollar company though, or does it?

OppiumNitrates
05-31-2002, 10:46 AM
so where is the garanteed update with the 'Official' release date. . .

*takes a dump in a box and marks it garantee*

Veno
05-31-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

The announcement of the release date is tomorrow. I guess we'll see when the true release date is...hopefully not too far away eventhough I don't plan on buying it until I get some feedback from my fellow XBA comrades! :)
Max, do you have any idea how much feedback I've given back... Ugh, I bought the pc version. It sucks, the combat system is ***, it's boring and incredibly easy. I'm about 4/5 through the game. All you do is steal crap, wander around and go up to monsters/people and hit them 3 times and watch them die. Boooooring.

SkoalMint
05-31-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
*takes a dump in a box and marks it garantee*

LOL

walks away humming "fat guy in a little coat"

OppiumNitrates
05-31-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Veno

Max, do you have any idea how much feedback I've given back... Ugh, I bought the pc version. It sucks, the combat system is ***, it's boring and incredibly easy. I'm about 4/5 through the game. All you do is steal crap, wander around and go up to monsters/people and hit them 3 times and watch them die. Boooooring.

even though the games r prob exacly the same, save a few bugs hopefully, i think hes waiting for some feed back for the Xbox . . .

BTW is your character a tank fighter??

Tkf5000
05-31-2002, 02:20 PM
Morrowind.com is updating right now as i am saying this i will be back as soon as it is done.

UltimateAg
05-31-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by bbchs_trash
I know people that have already canceled their preorders and gotten other games because of all of the delays. Microsoft needs to buckle down and get these games out. It's a sickening thought, but since they keep delaying all of these games, I now have the money to buy a PS2 and Gamecube, how grand life will be tommorrow nite! Microsoft, just lost what... 450 in merchandise? Damn, son of a, I guess that doesn't matter to a multi-billion dollar company though, or does it?

I canceled my pre-order at EB and got Kabuki Warriors instead.:D
J/K I got Hunter.

Tkf5000
05-31-2002, 02:53 PM
Well im sorry guys they say they cant release the official release date yet! i e-maled them asking y they didnt add anything about xbox in there update. So i guess that guy i-mailed yesterday lied and gave out false info. looks like us xbox fans will never get this game.

Tazilla
05-31-2002, 09:18 PM
look on the bright side,...

when it does get here it will take up every bit of time that you have free,...

so cherish that free time that you have now while you are waiting for Morrowind to be released,...

it will be here when it gets here,...

Like my Father always told me "all the whining in the world won't get you anything any faster,.. quit wasting your time and do something else until it gets here."

we'll all have it soon enough,.. and we will all (well most of us)
enjoy the living he|| out of it

y2kash_14
06-01-2002, 03:04 AM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14693

lookie lookie