PDA

View Full Version : oh my god egm review

hulkamaniac1
05-30-2002, 06:57 PM
i just got the book for july issue of egm and world series baseball gets the best rating on any game or platform in this issue plus it recieves game of the month award. they give it 8.5, 9.0 and a 9.0 yes this game is great go suck on that easports or acclaim.oh yah and egm is the top rating reviewers.

Xbox Owner
05-30-2002, 07:05 PM
And you are mad because? :rolleyes:

XxeGoxX
05-30-2002, 07:40 PM
And this is bad why??

Laxeph
05-30-2002, 08:58 PM
I'm a tid bit confused.

hulkamaniac1
05-30-2002, 09:38 PM
i love this game

y2kash_14
05-30-2002, 09:42 PM
ok, why are we mad at EGM?

Taranis
05-31-2002, 08:16 AM
I think his icon was meant to denote "elated rage" instead of anger. But I could be wrong.

JJaX
05-31-2002, 08:27 AM
Who cares its baseball you Meat head.

OppiumNitrates
05-31-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Who cares its baseball you Meat head.

LoL . . . a bunhc of pre-madona's running around slapin each other on the a$$ . . . Baseball is lame

Stiffy
05-31-2002, 11:34 AM
Most. Confusing. Post. Ever.

And, I have a small request; could people at least TRY to use whatever grammar skills they have when trying to post? Now, I know this isn't school, and I know some people use English as a second language, but I also know most of us are able enough to spell and use punctuation. I'm not a grammar freak, I just want to be able to read what you type. It doesn't have to be perfect, because, like I said, this isn't school. You have a point to make, and I want to understand what you're trying to say. Gracias.

Taranis
05-31-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Stiffy
And, I have a small request; could people at least TRY to use whatever grammar skills they have when trying to post? Now, I know this isn't school, and I know some people use English as a second language, but I also know most of us are able enough to spell and use punctuation. I'm not a grammar freak, I just want to be able to read what you type. It doesn't have to be perfect, because, like I said, this isn't school. You have a point to make, and I want to understand what you're trying to say. Gracias. AMEN!

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Stiffy
Most. Confusing. Post. Ever.

Maybe it's time we start handing out awards for threads. Lets start with this one. I think Stiffy summed it all up above.

btw, I respect EGM's review crew over anyone in da biz since Next-Gen Magazine is no longer around.

OEM Alien
05-31-2002, 12:49 PM
baseball, football, basketball... they all r00l! if you have a problem with ASB or any sega/xbox sports game, or sports game in real life... you're obviously 100% gaay. :cool:

aronx
05-31-2002, 03:10 PM
I don't think he's mad. Upon reading the message several times, I've deduced he is happy that the baseball game received a high rating from EGM. Then he goes on to pronounce his dislike for EASports or Acclaim.

The message should have read:

I just got the July issue of EGM and World Series Baseball received the best rating of any game in this issue and was honored with the game of the month award. They gave it an 8.5, a 9.0, and a 9.0. So that proves this game is great. So go suck on that EASports or Acclaim (he doesn't seem to care which one sucks on "that", as long as its just one of them). BTW, EGM are the most respected reviewers in the gaming world.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-31-2002, 05:09 PM
i prefer world series basebalo 2k2 on dreamcast to asb 2003 on da box.that game just plain sucks.

Muabdi'b
06-01-2002, 12:54 AM
Ninja-Scroll, Is NextGen Mag out of business?

Cool, I dropped them about a year ago.:D :) :D

hulkamaniac1
06-01-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by aronx
I don't think he's mad. Upon reading the message several times, I've deduced he is happy that the baseball game received a high rating from EGM. Then he goes on to pronounce his dislike for EASports or Acclaim.

The message should have read:

I just got the July issue of EGM and World Series Baseball received the best rating of any game in this issue and was honored with the game of the month award. They gave it an 8.5, a 9.0, and a 9.0. So that proves this game is great. So go suck on that EASports or Acclaim (he doesn't seem to care which one sucks on "that", as long as its just one of them). BTW, EGM are the most respected reviewers in the gaming world.
aronx ur right, thats what i meant.......1 thing 2 sat what allstar lacks is only 1 playble team in the season wjile wsb has 30.. 1 team is boring. wsb rocks

robnyack
06-01-2002, 07:40 AM
World Series Baseball for the xbox is a good game. Not a GREAT game though.....too many things missing for a true baseball sim.

However, it's a great first step. Can't wait to see how they improve on it next year.

I would give it a 7.5