PDA

View Full Version : Dave Mirra XXX.

Dave
05-30-2002, 10:49 PM
This game sound's pretty crazy. 1st extreme sport's game in video game history to get an M rating. From what I read it's packed full of swearing, violence, and nudity as well.

Mini games involving stripping, and wardrobe removal, kid's ****ing in pool's, senseless auto accident's that destroy everything in it's path, and un-lockable DVD full motion real life scores stripper girl's stripping.

One mission I guess involved you making 2 dog's have sex, so they will quit sh*tting in the park, and in some missions of the game, you will be required to kill other riders in inventive ways, even blasting them with a rifle.

Can you guy's believe this? I never thought I would see a BMX game like this. Sound's funnier than hell.

Alien
05-30-2002, 10:55 PM
Sort of sounds like the Grand Theft Auto for BMX biking, instead of cars.

Calve
05-30-2002, 10:55 PM
I think this is good and bad!!!

yes it looks funny as hell and it will be a super fun game!!!

BUT

its messing around with the normal mirra series!!! the gameplay and controls of this series were classics!!! it was a real treat for bmxers like me but Dave Mirra XXX will f:)ck with this!!! Acclaim is just trying to sell more copies of this game...i really wished they would've made a new series for this cause they original mirra games were classics!!! Money hungry *****es:mad: :mad:

Peace

Dave
05-30-2002, 11:02 PM
Same control layout and engine Calve.

You still get a new Dave Mirra game as far as gameplay, you just some new interesting extra's this time.

Calve
05-30-2002, 11:05 PM
ya i know but its still not the same.........i donno

Peace

Dave
05-30-2002, 11:19 PM
I know what your saying. The game could **** off traditional Dave Mirra fans.

Money is the bottom line. They are defintely adding a GTA kinda style to attempt to boost sales, and I believe it will work. It would not suprise me at all to see Dave Mirra XXX to out sell all the other title's by far.

RadRider
05-30-2002, 11:48 PM
its messing around with the normal mirra series!!! the gameplay and controls of this series were classics!!! it was a real treat for bmxers like me but Dave Mirra XXX will fck with this!!! Acclaim is just trying to sell more copies of this game...i really wished they would've made a new series for this cause they original mirra games were classics!!! Money hungry *****es
werd, like totally werd man.

Dave
05-31-2002, 03:08 AM
I cannot believe I read this game is going to be on Nintendo's Gamecube. Now that is stunning. If it does, whitch i am still not sure it will, it defintely silience's a lot of kiddy toy jokes about them. Hell if that trend continued, maybe a game like The Legend of Zelda's Slong will arrive someday.

Little Zelda going town to town, looking like he has a cucumber stuffed in those in those green tight's, picking up spanish fly potions, and magical and arousing spell's on his journey from town to town, trying to score with chicks that are way to hot for his tiny elf looking little ass.

That would take care of the kiddy toy image once for all man.

UnitedKingdom
05-31-2002, 05:16 AM
I'm looking forward to the "red light district" level in amsterdam......hahahahah that would be sweet.

Hermes
05-31-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Dave
Little Zelda going town to town, looking like he has a cucumber stuffed in those in those green tight's, picking up spanish fly potions, and magical and arousing spell's on his journey from town to town, trying to score with chicks that are way to hot for his tiny elf looking little ass.

The little elf is named Link not Zelda. Have you ever played any of the Zelda games?

Laxeph
05-31-2002, 07:12 AM
Where did you see that it got a M rating. Here at XBA, it has a T.

Frostberg
06-02-2002, 11:36 AM
I find it hard to believe there will be nudity...if there was it would be have an AO rating, not a M

thAshAdyOne
06-05-2002, 12:01 AM
i really dont care what the rating is i think this game is gonna be tighter than any other sports games.