PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: The Reckoning walkthrough

Xbox_Die_Hard
05-30-2002, 11:25 PM
I need a walkthrough for Hunter: The Reckoning

If you have one or have found on please post the web address or post and i will e-mail you.

DIGITAL
05-30-2002, 11:29 PM
i just finished killen teddy rockspin in the church!ill never look at a teddy bear the same:eek:

TEA
05-30-2002, 11:39 PM
I just got thru Feedin some zombie some lead from my Magnum Revolver.Even Teddy got some of my Shotty and some of that good ole Chainsaw.Whatchu stuck on?I'm pretty sure some XBA members can help you with it.;)

Xbox_Die_Hard
05-30-2002, 11:47 PM
I think that ther may be a glitch or something.

In the first level, i get to the point where it says "1 glyph left" but i cannot find it, I go up to the girl standing on one but it says stuff about green objective glyphs. What do i do?

TEA
05-30-2002, 11:49 PM
The green glyphs is the eone where ya save ya stuff/ go to the next level(to get the green glyph you must find all of blue glyphs on that stage first keep lookin):cool:

Xbox_Die_Hard
05-30-2002, 11:55 PM
is the one that the bystander is standing on one that I have to find?

TEA
05-31-2002, 12:04 AM
Nope if I'm correct(correct if I'm not) the one with the person standing on it is called Victim1.It's not a glyph you have to get I think it tells you mission/info, but you don't have to get it.Hope I helped:)

Whisper
05-31-2002, 07:11 AM
I cant beat Carpenter, his life rejuvinates when he gets to about 10%, and he rejuvenates t0 20% HES UNBEATABLE.. i know it has to have something to do with that dam chair, but I don't know.. HELP ive been stuck there for 2 days

Felon
05-31-2002, 07:14 AM
Destroy the chair

Whisper
05-31-2002, 07:47 AM
HOW?

Dre
05-31-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
HOW?

With alot of rockets.

Whisper
05-31-2002, 07:56 AM
NEVERMIND, lol, i went crazy with my sword and ended the chair, cost me 2 lifes though.. NOW I ONLY HAVE 2 LIFES TO BEAT THIS ARKADY/WEREWOLF FELLOW! HELP! lol, any strategies?

Dre
05-31-2002, 08:00 AM
NEVERMIND, lol, i went crazy with my sword and ended the chair, cost me 2 lifes though.. NOW I ONLY HAVE 2 LIFES TO BEAT THIS ARKADY/WEREWOLF FELLOW! HELP! lol, any strategies?

When he starts flashing, stay away from the walls and be prepared to do the jump-strafe roll thing.. Other than that, I suggest bringing him low with machine gun and then the shotgun if you have the quick one. If all else fails, you might want to go back to a previous save and gather more saves? I had 43 lives when I faced him :)

Whisper
05-31-2002, 08:45 AM
***SPOILERS AHEAD***

thanks for all your help. I didn't read on how to beat the wolf, right after I posted I went and kicked his ass lol. Wow what a game, fighitng the Warden at the end was awesome, took me right down to 2 lifes! What a game.

What exactly does Nightmare mode do? I saw alternate hunter made your costume different, but what does Nightmare mode do?

No Fear 23
05-31-2002, 10:30 AM
***SPOILERS AHEAD***

thanks for all your help. I didn't read on how to beat the wolf, right after I posted I went and kicked his ass lol. Wow what a game, fighitng the Warden at the end was awesome, took me right down to 2 lifes! What a game.

What exactly does Nightmare mode do? I saw alternate hunter made your costume different, but what does Nightmare mode do?

its ur worst nightmare. zombies skills r improved and makes em harder to kill. from what i hear, most ppl say that it is harder than legendary in halo and most just zig zag through the zombies cowardly to get through the level.

Xbox_Die_Hard
05-31-2002, 10:38 PM
How do you kill Dragonwhatever in his mansion?. I cant stay alive long enough to kill him.

Also, does anybody know the secret button combination to get extra weapons?

Marc
06-02-2002, 12:30 AM
Get right up in his face with the chainsaw and lay waste to his ass. Be careful to jump each time he sends out the dark power and you'll have little trouble.

EHWfedPres
06-07-2002, 11:53 AM
where are the 5 skeleton spirits in the sewer? There's only 4...where are they all at?