PDA

View Full Version : Need Xbox Game For Eminem!

doughthe1st
05-31-2002, 07:38 AM
:cool: I was just thinking that it would be cool if Eminem came out with a game and it was on Xbox. What do you think?

OppiumNitrates
05-31-2002, 10:30 AM
LoL wasnt there a game called Pa Papa the rapper for some *****

Casper
05-31-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
LoL wasnt there a game called Pa Papa the rapper for some *****

Yea, Pararappa the Rapper, very g@y. The scary thing is that they came out with a 2nd one. The first was for PoS1, and the sequel was PoS2. More like a GCB game if u ask me.

Pararappa the Rapper (http://www.scea.com/games/categories/stratpuzzle/parappa2)

doughthe1st
05-31-2002, 12:55 PM
I think if Emeniem did come out with a game it would be more like horror/action type of thing. I don't think the game would be like Britany Spears crap or Pararappa. Of course you got to listen and understand Eminem's music and stuff before you can say the game could be a bust!:)

Scarlet Spider
05-31-2002, 12:56 PM
hey, parapa was cool!!!!!

but i think an eminem video game would ruin hes credibility with me

Casper
05-31-2002, 12:57 PM
I could see him running around in da hood with a chainsaw (if u know what I mean). I'm totally for a game that just played songs that him n Dre do, that would be off the hook, and open up a new kind of genre that hasn't been approached (right) yet.

OEM Alien
05-31-2002, 01:03 PM
yeah an eminem game would be real cool. they could call it WIGGER. or vanilla ice pt. 2, or blackman and robin: the gaay dinamic duo featuring dr. dre.
:rolleyes:

JJaX
05-31-2002, 01:04 PM
The http://www.slimshadyworld.com cartoons are funny as s4it. I think the game would be something like that.

Also if you picked up his latest LP the first 2 million came with a DVD. Theres an episode on there. Man thats some funny s4it!

OEM Alien
05-31-2002, 01:07 PM
pfffft!

JJaX
05-31-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by OEM Alien
pfffft!

Whats up? Are you trying to blow air up your ass?

Nerrad529
05-31-2002, 01:24 PM
An eminem game would be funny as hell that's all i can say.

RadRider
05-31-2002, 01:49 PM
I think if there were an Eminem game, it would consist of smoking a lot of drugs, trying to score with hookers, then making up the stupidest lyrics you can think of so that the press goes all crazy, then you spend the rest of the time talking with media saying how they're "keeping you down."

faceoff508
05-31-2002, 01:54 PM
Don\'t really care for Eminem or the game!

Stiffy
05-31-2002, 02:00 PM
This idea is about as good as the Shaq-Fu game that came out a few years ago. That, and every Mary Kate and Ashley Olson adventure.

Worst.

Xbox Owner
05-31-2002, 02:22 PM
I like eminem, but I don't really want a xbox game..just a waste of money:eek:

Casper
05-31-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Whats up? Are you trying to blow air up your ass?

Nah, his holes so loose from that broomstick, that's just the noise it makes when he farts.

Anyways, I got the DVD, I'm gonna peep it out around 4:30 ;) , then play some Hunter, then watch the NETS!!!

JJaX
05-31-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by RadRider
I think if there were an Eminem game, it would consist of smoking a lot of drugs, trying to score with hookers, then making up the stupidest lyrics you can think of so that the press goes all crazy, then you spend the rest of the time talking with media saying how they're "keeping you down."

If you think thats what Em's about than your a moron...

Why do you still post here. I dont like you.

You 1st ****ed me off by saying "why would you want to strafe in a game like hunter"

Then you b1tched about Rap music

Then you b1tched about Eminem

Then you try to get everyone to stop smoking weed

Now your making up Em's role in society, Which is waaaay off i might add

WTF are you? I usually dont get pi55ed at people when they post. But every fuking thing you've ever written that ive read has pi55ed me off.

Your just wack as hell i guess.....

Go play in traffic, and bring your friend to. I forgot his name but he's just as corny as you.

JJaX
05-31-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by casper

Nah, his holes so loose from that broomstick, that's just the noise it makes when he farts.

Anyways, I got the DVD, I'm gonna peep it out around 4:30 ;) , then play some Hunter, then watch the NETS!!!

Be sure to toke something out before you watch it! ;)

xboxmaster2002
05-31-2002, 03:52 PM
he's a musician, not good game material look what all these music games get rated

E-Xbox
05-31-2002, 06:35 PM
im sure if a game came out..
it would be some funnnnnny sh1t!!!!!!

peace

doughthe1st
05-31-2002, 08:00 PM
I think a Eminem game would'nt be only music related. With his way/style in performance on the stage and s**t he gets into in real life would be combined in a game. Which means his game will most likely be in contents of beating the hell out of ICP, Britany Spears, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, and other people Eminem hate's. Along with his weapons of choice like the chainsaw and stuff! This idea of a Eminem game would be surprizing and sweeeeet!The white guy made it in the rap business and he could/can make it in the gaming community. Eminem has talent and brains, I doubt he would suck at a game!:)

RadRider
05-31-2002, 08:16 PM
Eminem has talent? The boy gets ripped out of his mind, reads lyrics off of a napkin and doesn't have the decency to sing without a frog in his throat. Brains? He's complaining about being pried at by the press and media - something every single god-damn rockstar has always had to deal with. He's also complaining that he's getting to much flak for his lyrics - lyrics he wrote specifically so he'd get flak for them.

Eminem is a no-talent, idiotic druggie born from a druggie. A game would likely be as much a brain-killer as his lyrics are, or the drugs he does are. Although I could just as well not play the game if it wasn't released, the fact that people would actually buy it, is enough for me to say how stupid the whole premise is. Britney Spears is tenfold more talented, and "real" than Eminem is. Suck on that "dude".

E-Xbox
05-31-2002, 09:58 PM
Eminem has talent? The boy gets ripped out of his mind, reads lyrics off of a napkin and doesn't have the decency to sing without a frog in his throat. Brains? He's complaining about being pried at by the press and media - something every single god-damn rockstar has always had to deal with. He's also complaining that he's getting to much flak for his lyrics - lyrics he wrote specifically so he'd get flak for them.

Eminem is a no-talent, idiotic druggie born from a druggie. A game would likely be as much a brain-killer as his lyrics are, or the drugs he does are. Although I could just as well not play the game if it wasn't released, the fact that people would actually buy it, is enough for me to say how stupid the whole premise is. Britney Spears is tenfold more talented, and "real" than Eminem is. Suck on that "dude".

wtf?!
that is some wack sh1t man....
to say eminem has no talent..is like saying xba sux..
and thats juss not tru!

so back off ...

peace

kornavs19
05-31-2002, 10:30 PM
Well, since the thread is hear, i'll just say,"I hate Eminem."
Well, I just dont like rap...... Neways, chill out on radrider, he may have some prtty dumbass stuff (the smoking thing) but it dont mean he dont like u, he just doesnt like eminem, he entitled to an oppinion. Im not siding with him ut just lay off, this thread asked for an oppinion so he gave one, same with me, dont worry about it.....:)

Scarlet Spider
05-31-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by lmpbzktnkorn23
Well, since the thread is hear, i'll just say,"I hate Eminem."
Well, I just dont like rap...... Neways, chill out on radrider, he may have some prtty dumbass stuff (the smoking thing) but it dont mean he dont like u, he just doesnt like eminem, he entitled to an oppinion. Im not siding with him ut just lay off, this thread asked for an oppinion so he gave one, same with me, dont worry about it.....:)
you dont like rap, but you like limp bizkit whos a rap/rock band

spliffdUP
06-01-2002, 01:56 AM
They could make an Eminem basketball game like they had Super Nintendo. Anyone remember that game? It had Coolio, Naughty by Nature, House of Pain and a whole bunch of other old school rappers. Too bad the game sucked though.

Scarlet Spider
06-01-2002, 02:00 AM
would anyone buy Shady-Fu??

doughthe1st
06-01-2002, 06:39 AM

It's nice you like Britany Spears, but don't let that infect the your thinking of Eminem....lol. And yes, Eminem dose have talent, money, and fame! Do you have that RadRider? I don't think so, And I don't either. Speak of what you know and don't say stupid s**t .:rolleyes: :)

MixMasta
06-01-2002, 07:13 AM
it would need tp be biolent and have drugs.

maybe itwould be similar to kiss killer cirus or whatever that kiss game was called

doughthe1st
06-01-2002, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by MixMasta
it would need tp be biolent and have drugs.

maybe itwould be similar to kiss killer cirus or whatever that kiss game was called
I agree with that idea MixMasta! But I think it should have more content though?:cool:

robnyack
06-01-2002, 07:37 AM
yea, I was just thinking the same thing.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-01-2002, 01:00 PM
Don\'t really care for Eminem or the game!

wweomaniac
06-01-2002, 01:02 PM
Eminem doesnt know how to rap. The only reason he's popular is cuz he got dr dre to do promotions. Dr Dre has turned pretty white also. Eminems lyrics suck and you would know why if you actually took the time to litstem to them rather then just his tunes.

E-Xbox
06-01-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Eminem doesnt know how to rap. The only reason he's popular is cuz he got dr dre to do promotions. Dr Dre has turned pretty white also. Eminems lyrics suck and you would know why if you actually took the time to litstem to them rather then just his tunes.

wtf?!
its one thing not to like eminem...
but to not give him ne credit for the skillz he obviously has?!
now thats just stupid...
em has good lyrics.....and hes got a sweet flo..
if u dont like his music..who cares..but u cant say he has no talent...cuz that whiteboy can rap!

peace

Calve
06-01-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

wtf?!
its one thing not to like eminem...
but to not give him ne credit for the skillz he obviously has?!
now thats just stupid...
em has good lyrics.....and hes got a sweet flo..
if u dont like his music..who cares..but u cant say he has no talent...cuz that whiteboy can rap!

peace

Tru Dat:D

kornavs19
06-01-2002, 05:32 PM
you dont like rap, but you like limp bizkit whos a rap/rock band

I don't like LimpBizkit, it's an old s/n, I liked their old stuff (first CD) but they just completely blow.... And Fred is a friggon P*SSY!!!!!!!:)

Marc
06-02-2002, 12:15 AM
They should have put Eminim in Hunter the Reckoning so we could use all the different weapons on his sorry ass. Eminem sucks and his "music" is nothing more than a string of explicatives connected by unintelligible rubbish. He has gotta be the most untalented, overrated artist on the face of the planet.

GokuX
06-02-2002, 06:11 AM
I think it'd be pretty lame if he had a videogame. When I see a singer or actor with their own game, I start to think their career is or will be going downhill. I think it's lame for any singer or actor to have their own videogame.

doughthe1st
06-02-2002, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Marc
They should have put Eminim in Hunter the Reckoning so we could use all the different weapons on his sorry ass. Eminem sucks and his "music" is nothing more than a string of explicatives connected by unintelligible rubbish. He has gotta be the most untalented, overrated artist on the face of the planet.
Maybe they should of put you in the game instead? I bet some of the people in here don't even listen to Eminem let alone try to slam him. Marc? You mean Marc Anthony from New Kids On The Block! Becuase you sure be cring like those little b**ches where. People that say Eminem don't have any talent need to check themselves and see if they can do it better!:rolleyes:

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-02-2002, 07:50 AM
eminem is pretty cool but he surely aint gonna have no video gane abt him.i mean its one thing michael jackson have a game and its another for a rapper to have it.what i am trying to say is 80 out of 100 peeps dont even consider rap music.

doughthe1st
06-02-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
eminem is pretty cool but he surely aint gonna have no video gane abt him.i mean its one thing michael jackson have a game and its another for a rapper to have it.what i am trying to say is 80 out of 100 peeps dont even consider rap music.
I don't think a Eminem game would be based souly on his rap music but of the rapper himself.:cool:

Xbox Owner
06-02-2002, 10:09 AM
http://www.opelwerk.com/smiley-project/animated/musical-smilies/singer.gif lol, there is eminem..hehe

doughthe1st
06-02-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
http://www.opelwerk.com/smiley-project/animated/musical-smilies/singer.gif lol, there is eminem..hehe
Cool! :cool:

Hugh_Jass
06-02-2002, 10:18 AM

I think it would be pretty difficult to define some rap as music. Much of it isn't musical at all. The lyrics are largely spoken and the accompaniment is little more than an overdubbed metronome.

That doesn't mean it isn't a legitimate form of entertainment, but calling it music is a stretch.

doughthe1st
06-02-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

I think it would be pretty difficult to define some rap as music. Much of it isn't musical at all. The lyrics are largely spoken and the accompaniment is little more than an overdubbed metronome.

That doesn't mean it isn't a legitimate form of entertainment, but calling it music is a stretch.
Maybe so Hugh_Jass, But everyone is intitled to there opinion.:)

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-02-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by doughthe1st

Maybe so Hugh_Jass, But everyone is intitled to there opinion.:)
everybody is what???did u mean entitled if so u r not because u mis spelled the word itself.

doughthe1st
06-02-2002, 08:05 PM

everybody is what???did u mean entitled if so u r not because u mis spelled the word itself.
LOL! Like you have room to talk moron.:rolleyes: Your going to try to slam me for a typo ProudXboxOwnerMyButt? Looks like you misspelled the word misspelled itself! As you can see smart@$$, It's suppost to be one whole word without spaces. And are you to lazy to spell out "you" and "are" instead of u r? As you can see buddy, I believe in equal respect and you just broke that rule. So I had to break you off the same way! Next time I'd advise you to stick with the topic of the posts instead of picking a fight with me.:)

JJaX
06-03-2002, 08:25 AM
Listen Up.......

A big FUK YOU! to everyone here saying em has no talent and rap isnt music.

To the people that dont like it,
You will never get it and you will never enjoy it. And your fat headed arrogant ignorant attitudes isnt gonna help you see the light. And once again a big FUK YOU!

Ive heard the stupidest s4it in this thread. Crap from, Em is only thought to have talent because of Dr.dre.
Well, Ems been rapping underground for years before he blew up so shut the fuk up.

And to say Eminems lyrics suck, If you really listen to him you will see that.
This comment really made me upset. Well if you really listen you will realize your just a dumb hill billy fuk. S4it that he says really makes sense. How can you sit here and say if you really listen you will see he has no lyrical content. I think everything he is saying is going right over your fat head.

Eminem is just like anyone of us. Its that he got a chance to express it and tell it to the world in a amazing way. And he happens to do a fuking great job doing it. But i guess if you were raised in the upperclass or hang with white trash metal heads all the time you would see him as a untalented ass.

Im tired of all you fuking haters. I took note on who said what in this thread. And lets just say for what its worth, I lost a lot of respect for a lot of you.

Once again, Fuk you...........Fuk you people pi55 me off!!!!
I have so much to say but i dont feel like wasting my time writing to your sorry asses. Flip yourselves off in the mirror for me..................B1tches.

Casper
06-03-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Listen Up.......

A big FUK YOU! to everyone here saying em has no talent and rap isnt music.

To the people that dont like it,
You will never get it and you will never enjoy it. And your fat headed arrogant ignorant attitudes isnt gonna help you see the light. And once again a big FUK YOU!

Ive heard the stupidest s4it in this thread. Crap from, Em is only thought to have talent because of Dr.dre.
Well, Ems been rapping underground for years before he blew up so shut the fuk up.

And to say Eminems lyrics suck, If you really listen to him you will see that.
This comment really made me upset. Well if you really listen you will realize your just a dumb hill billy fuk. S4it that he says really makes sense. How can you sit here and say if you really listen you will see he has no lyrical content. I think everything he is saying is going right over your fat head.

Eminem is just like anyone of us. Its that he got a chance to express it and tell it to the world in a amazing way. And he happens to do a fuking great job doing it. But i guess if you were raised in the upperclass or hang with white trash metal heads all the time you would see him as a untalented ass.

Im tired of all you fuking haters. I took note on who said what in this thread. And lets just say for what its worth, I lost a lot of respect for a lot of you.

Once again, Fuk you...........

That's the $hit that got me mad son....nuthin but a bunch of uneducated haters, that have NO IDEA OF HOW IT IS~!

If your gonna talk the junk about how bad he is, then try and bring something to the table with it. Just like when you go into the XBox vs. PoS2 debates and just run your mouths like you know what your saying, but you don't.

Don't talk the trash about it unless you don't want us to say:
Well I don't like POD or Stinkin Park cuz they just scream all the time
It's more than just beats man, listen to the stuff that he spits out of his mouth. Hey you never know, you may actually learn something about yourself. ;)

JJaX
06-03-2002, 08:38 AM
Whatever though, Im not telling you like it and s4it. But dont say things like his lyrics suck and all you know is the fuking hook.
Im done here...............

Ill let these "rockstars" play in the mud all they want.

Peace

tennyson
06-03-2002, 09:09 AM
No offense Casper, but the day I learn something about MYSELF from Eminem will be the day I go to some serious counseling.

Peace out dawwwgg! Props to my peeps for catchin my back.

Biaaaatch!

JJaX
06-03-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by tennyson
No offense Casper, but the day I learn something about MYSELF from Eminem will be the day I go to some serious counseling.

Peace out dawwwgg! Props to my peeps for catchin my back.

Biaaaatch!

How old are you? You own 2 games?

I think your a broke "biaaaatch!"

tennyson
06-03-2002, 09:23 AM
:p

Or just smart about trading in games I've finished, but let's stay on the subject. Check the profile for the age, too. Peace out.

-Slim Shady

JJaX
06-03-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by tennyson
:p

Or just smart about trading in games I've finished, but let's stay on the subject. Check the profile for the age, too. Peace out.

-Slim Shady

Good point Slim......
But you got PGR but no Ralisport? Tsk tsk.......

tennyson
06-03-2002, 09:46 AM
I rented Rallisport, and I have to say it's a very cool came as well. Seriously, though, I agree with you on people bashing music they don't like....if you don't like it, don't listen to it. It's even funnier when they make false accusations about the artist they don't particularly care for.

Anyway, those comments were all in good fun. I had to get some stupidity out, it's been a long day at work already. I've been working our networks all morning and our employees never cease to amaze me at how they can mess it up. :D

Xbox Masta 4
06-03-2002, 09:53 AM
If it was a game, It wouldn't be that great, cuz It would prob be an ungraphic have to follow the beats with your controller, like with the symbols come down you press the buttons it tells you to, so your really not doing that much. If it was a hit it would prob get boring fast! But never know I guess, I'm just saying how some of them turn out!:D :)

Spaztic
06-03-2002, 10:24 AM
lets just leave em to his music! The game would be pretty lame.

doughthe1st
06-03-2002, 11:59 AM
Like I said before, The Eminem game don't have to be based on his raps and s**t. But maybe on his ways and life of things! And just like JJaX said, "F**K YOU HATERS"! Half the people in here most likely don't listen to his albums anyway. At least Eminem is getting payed and you haters are getting played! I agree and support JJaX on his comments becuase it simply is the truth. ;)

silvertrace
06-03-2002, 12:15 PM
[Verse Three: Eminem]
A-tisket a-tasket, I go tit for tat with
anybody who's talkin this ****, that s4it
Chris Kirkpatrick, you can get your a$$ kicked
worse than them little Limp Bizkit bastards
And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie
You thirty-six year old baldheaded ***, blow me
You don't know me, you're too old, let go
It's over, nobody listen to techno
Now let's go, just gimme the signal
I'll be there with a whole list full of new insults
I been dope, suspenseful with a pencil
ever since Prince turned himself into a symbol {*knife slices*}
But sometimes the s4it just seems
everybody only wants to discuss me
So this must mean I'm dis-gus-ting
But it's just me, I'm just obscene
No I'm not the first king of controversy
I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley
to do black music so selfishly
and used it to get myself wealthy
(Hey!!) There's a concept that works
Twenty million other white rappers emerge
But no matter how many fish in the sea
It'll be so empty, without me

hopefully people will read the lyrics b4 passing judgement:rolleyes:

don't reply with any more smack talk about eminem sucking, cuz i'll just drop more lyrics on dat a$$:cool:

OppiumNitrates
06-03-2002, 01:32 PM
*dumps all over this thread*

*turns around*

*barfs all over this thread*

Man i gots ta p!ss . . .

*P!sses all over this thread*

. . . . ahhhhh . . .

Snoop beats fade in

*some guy in the background* "Hey baby, hey baby, Gimme some bubble gum up in this motha fuka"

Windows tinted on my ride, when i drive in it
so when i rob a bank run out and just dive in it.
so i can disguise in it, and if any body identifies the guy in it,
i'll hide for 5 minutes, come back shoot the eye witness,
fire at the private eye, hired to pry in my business . . .

no skill . . .eh??? lets see the RumpRider . . err . . uhh RadRider come up with some better rhymes then that

if eminem has no talent y does he make millions . . .c'mon . . . .

im not a huge Em fan but i dont think a videogame would be a great career move. . .althiough i would probly rent it to check it out depening on what kinda game it was

Casper
06-03-2002, 01:41 PM
"Sometimes I just feel like my father, I hate to be bothered
with all of this nonsense it's constant
And, "Oh, it's his lyrical content -
- the song 'Guilty Conscience' has gotten such rotten responses"
And all of this controversy circles me
and it seems like the media immediately
points a finger at me

So I point one back at 'em, but not the index or pinkie
or the ring or the thumb, it's the one you put up
when you don't give a fuk, when you won't just put up
with the bull$hit they pull, cause they full of $hit too
When a dude's gettin bullied and shoots up his school
and they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
Where were the parents at? And look where it's at
Middle America, now it's a tragedy
Now it's so sad to see, an upper class ci-ty
havin this happenin ...
then attack Eminem cause I rap this way...
But I'm glad cause they feed me the fuel that I need for the fire
to burn and it's burnin and I have returned"

Cuz that's the way I am!
;) :cool:

JJaX
06-03-2002, 02:42 PM
|retart|
"His songs have no lyrical content. He doesnt make sense. RaaR RaaaR"
|/retart|

Stiffy
06-03-2002, 03:21 PM
*staring in disbelief that this thread has lasted this long*

We're quoting lyrics now? What is this, TRL? What's next? Shout-outs? JJax, I thought this thread was about you wanting a game based on Eminem. Now all it seems like you're doing is defending Eminem because you like him. Telling people to F-off because they can't stand Eminem isn't the best way to get your point across. In fact, it only gives people a better reason to dislike him, if all his fans do is retort with weak arguments. I personally don't like Eminem's music, but I respect what he's done, mainly because of the hard life he had growing up. It takes an incredible personality come from such a life and become something.

Now, back to the subject at hand: an Eminem game. Based on how celebrity-based games go, this game would fail miserably. Here's why:

Celebrities don't have the time, interest, or talent to watch over developer's backs and make a solid game based on their identity. All they want is the residual kickbacks from every game purchased, so they "sell" their name and identity to developers. Then, the developers in turn make a game that sucks, but sells relatively well because of the celebrity identity. Need proof of this? Sammy Sosa Baseball, Shaq Fu, Tiger Woods Golf, Kriss Kross Make My Video...the list goes on. Has a good celebrity game been made before? Yes....the Tony Hawk series. But, these successes are one-in-a-million. Chances are your game would only make you mad that you purchased such crud in the first place.

JJaX
06-03-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Stiffy
*staring in disbelief that this thread has lasted this long*

We're quoting lyrics now? What is this, TRL? What's next? Shout-outs? JJax, I thought this thread was about you wanting a game based on Eminem. Now all it seems like you're doing is defending Eminem because you like him. Telling people to F-off because they can't stand Eminem isn't the best way to get your point across. In fact, it only gives people a better reason to dislike him, if all his fans do is retort with weak arguments. I personally don't like Eminem's music, but I respect what he's done, mainly because of the hard life he had growing up. It takes an incredible personality come from such a life and become something.

Well when i see someone bashing a artist i really like i feel the need to defend them. If your not gonna like him fine. But dont say s4it that isnt true. Dont talk like you know what he's about etc......

The Dragon AKA
06-03-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by doughthe1st
:cool: I was just thinking that it would be cool if Eminem came out with a game and it was on Xbox. What do you think?

ahahaha I would be so happy if an M&M game comes out. What would it entail though: runnin around swearing at people?

a tupac game would be better: sh*** the po-lice,. aahahhaha kekeke

maneatingcow
06-03-2002, 03:35 PM
This has gone well off topic.

Thread Closed.