PDA

View Full Version : Possible XBox Live Date

Taranis
05-31-2002, 08:32 AM
I was just bopping around EBgames.com and I see they are taking pre-orders on the "XBox Live Commmunicator (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=223878) . The shipping date that they mention is 11/13/2002.

Now, of course, you could buy this without having XBox Live running, but that doesn't make much sense. Maybe this gives us a "working" date on when to expect XBox Live. :cool:

JJaX
05-31-2002, 08:52 AM
THats odd?

I thought i read in the latest issue of OXM that they were going to do some online package deal for like $49.99 that gives you a years service and a free xbox communicator.

silvertrace
05-31-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
THats odd?

I thought i read in the latest issue of OXM that they were going to do some online package deal for like $49.99 that gives you a years service and a free xbox communicator.

i was under the same impression, they better not FOCK this $HIT up:rolleyes:

Taranis
05-31-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
THats odd?

I thought i read in the latest issue of OXM that they were going to do some online package deal for like $49.99 that gives you a years service and a free xbox communicator. I thought that part of it was a little strange too. It could be that the info on EBgames is incomplete. I hope. Of course, it is still a ways away and this miscommunications will get ironed out.

Hugh_Jass
05-31-2002, 09:09 AM
I think the beta kit will be available much sooner.

OppiumNitrates
05-31-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I think the beta kit will be available much sooner.

of course the beta kit will be out by the summer . . . but they r talkin about the starter kit with year of XBL, a communicator, and some racing game this would be for the public the beta would not be