PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Chaos!!!

studepaber
05-31-2002, 10:03 AM
This game looks to be a definite Smash Bros./Powerstone killer. So many weapons, unique instant replay feature, finishing moves, hilarious commentary, awesome backgrounds, wow I just soiled myself. Hopefully it will come equipped with many unlockables and tons on characters to play as. Can't wait oooohhhhh the humanity!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-16-2002, 11:45 PM
I've been in this board a slew of times and this is the first time i've seen this thread. I guess noone else saw it either, seeing as how i'll be the first one replying in weeks.

Anyways, the game looks pretty funny. But i'm not the type to play little happy/smiley games. Hence the name Gravedigger. Now bring on the Horror, Action and Sports Games...and your in business.

Untill next time...:mad:

Xbox Owner
06-21-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
I've been in this board a slew of times and this is the first time i've seen this thread. I guess noone else saw it either, seeing as how i'll be the first one replying in weeks.

Anyways, the game looks pretty funny. But i'm not the type to play little happy/smiley games. Hence the name Gravedigger. Now bring on the Horror, Action and Sports Games...and your in business.

Untill next time...:mad:

Yea, same here. Horror,action, and sports games are my catogory..

SlightlySycho
07-11-2002, 05:56 PM
Was I the only person who was really looking forward to this game?:o I can't be the only person who likes to watch cartoons beating the Hell out of each other.

Tkf5000
07-12-2002, 10:20 AM
yea i really want this game to but wil it be any good? its a low budget game. ive been thinking if it would beat powerstone or not. i really want a powerstone 3 and xbox exclusive. in powerstone 2 you could go different placess like in doa3 and there was like 300 weapons and all this stuff to buy and extra characters.

Dre
07-12-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
yea i really want this game to but wil it be any good? its a low budget game.

How do you know its low-budget? Its being published by MS btw.

Tkf5000
07-12-2002, 10:36 AM
yea i just realized that i think i got mistaken with whacked.