PDA

View Full Version : is my dancing so bad where is everyone?

Afro Aura
05-31-2002, 10:16 AM
I've just got my US Issue 8 XBM and it's pretty cool (at last) anyway as I was going through the Extra Content I saw this Dancing Moira can someone tell me what this game is or is it just a demo (I also liked the music for it), it would be appreciated it someone gave me a answer to this question

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 10:27 AM
I got my copy and it is a pretty damn good read thus far. But I have only read about the Xbox Live part so far, and peeped out da ultra weak ass demo disc!:rolleyes:

If your refering to a dance game then count me out sunshine!
I got burned when I tried something different and bought Space Channel 5 on Dreamcast a couple years ago.
Never again.
Thing was, I sucked at the game, but my ex-girl was a f'n pro at the game, and she never liked videogames. Go figure.:eek:

Casper
05-31-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
I got my copy and it is a pretty damn good read thus far. But I have only read about the Xbox Live part so far, and peeped out da ultra weak ass demo disc!:rolleyes:

If your refering to a dance game then count me out sunshine!
I got burned when I tried something different and bought Space Channel 5 on Dreamcast a couple years ago.
Never again.
Thing was, I sucked at the game, but my ex-girl was a f'n pro at the game, and she never liked videogames. Go figure.:eek:

Cuz white guys ain't got no rhythym homie...lol ;)

JohnB
05-31-2002, 10:36 AM
lolz, I love dance games. I'm gonna have to look into this one. One of my favs was BustaGroove on Playstation... great game that no one talks about.

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by casper

Cuz white guys ain't got no rhythym homie...lol ;)

WHAT?!:confused: Sorry playa, but da XBA Icon- Ninja Scroll aint white, ya feel me now SUUUUUUUUUUCKAA!:cool:

Casper
05-31-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

WHAT?!:confused: Sorry playa, but da XBA Icon- Ninja Scroll aint white, ya feel me now SUUUUUUUUUUCKAA!:cool:

No doubt man :o Talk about gettin blindsided by that one....good deal than man....so then I ask.....why do u have no rhythym....or is it that u just listen, but u can't hear the music ;)

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 11:06 AM

No doubt man :o Talk about gettin blindsided by that one....good deal than man....so then I ask.....why do u have no rhythym....or is it that u just listen, but u can't hear the music ;)

Junior, Ninja's got rhythm, just not for stupid music like that in Space Channel 5 with freaks like Michawl Jackson and stuff.
NOw if you throw dem bows wit some of dat hip-hop im game for a party yo!:cool:

Taranis
05-31-2002, 11:10 AM
"I'm Brian Fellows!"

Afro Aura
05-31-2002, 11:23 AM
hey!!! Casper and Ninja stop the fighting and get to the question, if this game is a dance game forget it (but I did like Samba da Amigo) what I want to know is the game an adventure where you solve problems and so on and that part being just a cut-scene, thats all dudes so can someone give me an answer please
:p

JJaX
05-31-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura
hey!!! Casper and Ninja stop the fighting and get to the question, if this game is a dance game forget it (but I did like Samba da Amigo) what I want to know is the game an adventure where you solve problems and so on and that part being just a cut-scene, thats all dudes so can someone give me an answer please

Since when where they fghting. Looks to me there getting along......

As far as that dancing chick goes i have no clue.

RudedogX
05-31-2002, 11:59 AM

I thought that was the video that came on the web about 4 months ago. Isn't the game something like Kochuto Kojin, or some bizarre name like that? Last I heard it was a fighting game.

Casper
05-31-2002, 12:00 PM
*Drops a 'bo on AfroAura for being stupid

Nuttin but love in here man. As for the game, it just sounds weak and it should be on GCB :rolleyes: . Ok, I won't go that far, but it just ain't peakin no interest over here.

Veno
05-31-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Taranis
"I'm Brian Fellows!"
Lol, I love that skit, I also love that tracy morgan skit where it's like a really cheesy 60s outter space tv show. I love that one where the mars chick is explaining all the culture of mars and the martians to him while he's staring at her breasts. Then when she's done talking he's like "Uh huh, I get it, so why don't you slip off that jumpsuit so i can slap that fat ass o yours."

Taranis
05-31-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Veno

Lol, I love that skit, I also love that tracy morgan skit where it's like a really cheesy 60s outter space tv show. I love that one where the mars chick is explaining all the culture of mars and the martians to him while he's staring at her breasts. Then when she's done talking he's like "Uh huh, I get it, so why don't you slip off that jumpsuit so i can slap that fat ass o yours." Tracy Morgan has to be the best person on SNL right now. Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon are close but Morgan is genius.

Veno
05-31-2002, 12:58 PM
Now that Will Ferrel's gone, he's gonna have to be George Bush heh. And I think Will Ferrel was by far the best actor on snl.

Hugh_Jass
05-31-2002, 01:17 PM
I've just got my US Issue 8 XBM and it's pretty cool (at last) anyway as I was going through the Extra Content I saw this Dancing Moira can someone tell me what this game is or is it just a demo (I also liked the music for it), it would be appreciated it someone gave me a answer to this question

That's a teaser from UNSEEN. I don't think it has much, if anything, to do with the actual game. Check out the E3 trailer. It looks like a 3rd person shooter to me.

Veno
05-31-2002, 01:51 PM
lol great sig, like mine?

faceoff508
05-31-2002, 01:53 PM
It has a trailer in OXM disck. Looks dumb though.

Master Gracey
05-31-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
That's a teaser from UNSEEN. I don't think it has much, if anything, to do with the actual game. Check out the E3 trailer. It looks like a 3rd person shooter to me.

I'm SO miffed about this game! It was the one game that generated the most interest and curiosity in me because I heard it was supposed to be an amazing cross-genre RPG. Then I saw the E3 trailer...

Is it just me, or do the creatures all seem boring? Don't they all look like the boss at the end of Silent Hill 1? That's what this game looked like... a pathetic breeding of Silent Hill with some magic spell game. Thoroughly disappointing, by all means! I'm so sick of these hack-your-way-through-a-level-then-fight-a-boss games.

Taranis
05-31-2002, 02:50 PM
You can view the trailer at the link below:

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=73&object_id=482195&adtag=network%3Dign%26site%3Dxboxviewer%26pagetype%3Darticle&page_title=E3+2002%3A+See+The+Unseen

Afro Aura
05-31-2002, 02:54 PM
Thanks Hugh_Jass, I've got all the info as I've seen the teaser for Unseen looks like a normal fighting game
Master Gracey you never know mate the game may surprise you and Casper less off the stupid cuss I know you two were just joking

JimmieDoogan
05-31-2002, 03:21 PM
The Unseen is a gothic tale about a girl with powers she can hardly control. In a theme akin to HUNTER THE RECKONING, she has powers that allow her to see monsters for what they are and also has the ability to do something about them. From what I've gathered, she doesn't like the fact that she has these powers. She would rather be a normal chick but she gets ****ed when she has to fight and it makes her stronger. It will have (again from what I've gathered) some weapons to shoot with but she will have an array of hand to hand techniques which should be her most prominant weapon. There is very little info about the story and what not, but I can honestly say that its lookin good. I just hope that they pull it off (as I do with most games).

Casper
05-31-2002, 03:39 PM
Thanks Hugh_Jass, I've got all the info as I've seen the teaser for Unseen looks like a normal fighting game
Master Gracey you never know mate the game may surprise you and Casper less off the stupid cuss I know you two were just joking

;) It's all good cuz, just wasn't sure where u were coming from. Peace man

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 03:48 PM
*Drops a 'bo on AfroAura for being stupid

Nuttin but love in here man. As for the game, it just sounds weak and it should be on GCB :rolleyes: . Ok, I won't go that far, but it just ain't peakin no interest over here.

That's what im saying playa, casper is my homie from around da way, he's like a little nephew to me!:D

Nuttin but love in da XBA yo!:)

knns
05-31-2002, 05:35 PM
it sucks