05-31-2002, 11:21 PM
Nice find Scarlet Spider:cool:

JADE8704
05-31-2002, 11:45 PM
how do i use xbox font??

Scarlet Spider
05-31-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Scarlet Spider
you have to download it, then go to controll panel then just drop it in the fonts folder, but if you use it on a Messanger or a chatroom or something, only other people who have it downloaded can see it, if they dont have it downloaded then it will just be plain
SPIDERMAN XBOX

wweomaniac
06-01-2002, 12:01 AM
I realized that too the first second spiderman got realeased.

Scarlet Spider
06-01-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
I realized that too the first second spiderman got realeased.
oh you think your special?
lol just kidding.
you know what i didnt like at first, people who didnt like spider-man, didnt read the comics or anything spider-man untill the movie came out and all of a suden spider-man was the coolest thing in the world!! i got my spider-man shirt from a comic shop like in 6 grade and wore it every chance i got and no one noticed, then when the movie came out people where like, HEY HE HAS A SPIDER-MAN shirt cool!!! of course i bought more spider-man shirts as they become more available (becouse of the movie). but my point is ived like spider-man since i was like 4 years old and it wasnt cool, but then the movie came out and everyone liked it. anyway, sorry for boring you, wwemaniac, ill make sure to check with you before i post anything i find now:rolleyes:

Young_Fledgling
06-01-2002, 12:16 AM
hmmm that is interesting...

AND SPIDER MAN RULES HANDS DOWN! it is wayyyy better then star wars and it 0wnz all!

E-Xbox
06-01-2002, 12:22 AM
hmm...
interesting...
i just noticed that...
cool find...

peace

BCan
06-01-2002, 12:44 AM
Hmmm, then how about how on the trailers for Spiderman, they use an audio cue from The Matrix.........

benz_300sl
06-02-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
I realized that too the first second spiderman got realeased. heh so did i...it's just the XBox font in Italic:D :cool: and with some cool effects of course...:)