PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP...A new standard in racing games is set..?

AcidJazz
05-31-2002, 02:44 PM
Yes, i understand what i just asked...
My aswer is - Yes, i do like MotoGP more than any other racing game to date(or any other exsisting Xbox game)...
I purchased the game a couple of days ago and all i could say is wow...It's my best gaming experience on Xbox so far...
It did take about 5-6 hours to grow on me though...
The thing is that i never played any other motorcycle racing game on before, so I approached Moto GP as a car racer...Wrong..!!!
I was crashing over and over till i started using front/rear brakes efficiently. And the game is so rewarding..! You might hate it at first if you suck at it, but give it some practice and you'll be pulling off 180/360 spins easily..! The blur effect is also something worth looking at, it's absolutely incredible, NEVER before that I had such a sense of speed..! Custom soundtrack option allowes you to listen to your own beats while going 150 mph.
I fell in love with a game, and its name is MotoGP..!
You might think i'm crazy(stupid), but believe me, it's the first time since i purchased my Xbox when i feel like it. I'm actually addicted to a video game... What a feeling, last time i had it was with MK2 on Genesis. It's been a while and i could not enjoy a video game to its full...It's changed now...
Can't wait to finish work and go back to it...
It's FUN and that's what matters...

This is not a review, just my feelings...
Peace and somebody, please, share my happiness :D