PDA

View Full Version : Gonna get a GameCube

aronx
05-31-2002, 03:23 PM
After much debate with my mirror over things like how big my weenie has grown and whether or not I should buy a GameCube, I've come to the conclusion that the answer is yes (for both ponderances). I know theres only a handful of games that look interesting, but I have a soft spot in my dingus for those games. Mario, Starfox, Zelda, and some other titles I can't remember right now. So let the flaming begin. BTW, I'm not g@y but I have wondered at times whether or not it would be easier to pretend that I am.

Have a joyous day!

RadRider
05-31-2002, 03:25 PM
I'd easily get a GameCube, provided that somebody gave one to me, or if I found a working one somewhere for free. In my opinion, the PS2 is a far better system, game for game, dollar for dollar. But in either case, I've already bought an Xbox and simply can't afford another system. Heck, I can barely afford any games for the Xbox anyway, let alone buying a whole new system!

yall
05-31-2002, 03:26 PM
so you are gonna get a gamecube. big deal. go post this in a gamecube forum.

Icey_Princess
05-31-2002, 03:26 PM
I have a Gc and Mario and Zelda are at the bottom of my to get list. Go for Resident Evil and Eturnal Darkness Lost Kingdoms looks cool and Metroid is a must have.

l Maximus l
05-31-2002, 03:29 PM
Neat.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-31-2002, 03:32 PM
yeah yeah whatever.

UltimateAg
05-31-2002, 03:35 PM
Everyone sounds so excited for you...maybe you should have put the whole message in bold letters or something.

JimmieDoogan
05-31-2002, 03:36 PM
I'm getting a GameCube as well, but not at the expense of my entertainment. I will still own my Xbox and PoS2. That way while you guys are only playing Ninja Gaidan I WILL PLAY BOTH NINJA GAMES ... (um is there a ninja game for GCN.... don't know) and sum *** kids games too. I WILL OWN THEM ALL!!! BWAAAHHHHAHAHAHA!!!

VenoM
05-31-2002, 03:43 PM
imo getting a gc over a ps2 if you already have a xbox is a better deal since almost all the ps2 games are heading over to the xbox ...its not the same with GC...cause you wont see games like metriod,mario,starfox,eternal darkness,zelda list goes on and on on the xbox...having a xbox and GC is the best combination of systems to have....with xbox you get xbox games and the best ps2 has to offer and with GC you get Nintendo games...which are very fun and are good quality games that you wont find on any other system..i have a GC and i love it...as i am very loyal to nintendo i will buy any system they put out..always did always will ;)

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by yall
so you are gonna get a gamecube. big deal. go post this in a gamecube forum.

I feel ya yo! Im getting a KiddyCube too, but you dont hear me posting threads in a Xbox forum!:rolleyes:

Note to mods: move this thread to it's respectable place in a coloring book forum or something! :D

Slacker
05-31-2002, 03:54 PM
OH MY GOD!!!! your GETTING A GAMECUBE!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god can I follow you around and sniff your butt , Can I make you Ice cream Sandwiches and hand feed you grapes!!!!
Fan you with nintendo Magazines, Make an Altar and carve a Huge staue of you and worship you as a Living GOD!!!!! ....Oh Holy one do not Smite me for I am unworthy to serve you Oh master Of Consoles!!!! Oh holy One............uh this is the stupidest post I have ever read, and I have posted some stupid stuff also but come on,,,,

And I have the same taste in Nintendo games as Icey Princess
although three games doesn't justify me buying a Game Cube
although someday maybe , when there 30 bucks at the flea market . like N64's are now ,

Icey_Princess
05-31-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I feel ya yo! Im getting a KiddyCube too, but you dont hear me posting threads in a Xbox forum!:rolleyes:

I got my Gc before i got my xflop j/k. Anyway since the average player of the Gc is 23 and less than 1/4 of the games are kiddy i dont really find that funny. :(

Ninja Scroll
05-31-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Icey_Princess
I got my Gc before i got my xflop j/k. Anyway since the average player of the Gc is 23 and less than 1/4 of the games are kiddy i dont really find that funny. :(

I dont know where you get your info, but I was a link & a source on your claims yo!

btw, I noticed your name is Princess,...does that idicate your a chick?
If so im Ninja Scroll,..but you can call me Ninja Romeo!;) :p ;)

:D

Shorezy
05-31-2002, 04:28 PM
Neeto?

DBXNY
05-31-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by aronx
I know theres only a handful of games that look interesting, but I have a soft spot in my dingus for those games. Mario, Starfox, Zelda, and some other titles I can't remember right now.

So why not wait awhile to get the Gamecube since by the time those games come out, it'll probably be $99. I just got one a couple weeks ago with the price drop, and all I can say is the gaming is dry. Resident Evil is cool, but I can't get into it anymore because, despite what some other say, it is the same game as the previous series. I'm holding onto the system, however, for those games you mentioned earlier. In the meantime, I'm sure glad I kept my x-box!:)

X-Ray
05-31-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by aronx
After much debate with my mirror over things like how big my weenie has grown and whether or not I should buy a GameCube, I've come to the conclusion that the answer is yes (for both ponderances). I know theres only a handful of games that look interesting, but I have a soft spot in my dingus for those games. Mario, Starfox, Zelda, and some other titles I can't remember right now. So let the flaming begin. BTW, I'm not g@y but I have wondered at times whether or not it would be easier to pretend that I am.

Have a joyous day!

Sorry, I left my bag of give a $h!t at home.

robnyack
05-31-2002, 07:32 PM
I bought one too when it went on sale. Been collecting dust ever since.

JADE8704
05-31-2002, 09:26 PM
thats great man...after xbox live comes out, atleast you'll have another coaster to put your drinks on ;)

CodeMonkey
05-31-2002, 09:37 PM
Yo Bobby dazler, that good news your getting a cube, i 2 am getting 1, but not till later in the year, when u get them free with a kids meal from Mc D............
Only JK just waiting till they drop below £100
dont think there a need to make a post about it though..

Scarlet Spider
05-31-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I dont know where you get your info, but I was a link & a source on your claims yo!

btw, I noticed your name is Princess,...does that idicate your a chick?
If so im Ninja Scroll,..but you can call me Ninja Romeo!;) :p ;)

Ninja Romeo?? more like Ninja Snorieo ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

lol

i just noticed your a princess too, icey, theres nothing i love more than a chick that plays XBOX!!
exept my xbox

OppiumNitrates
06-01-2002, 03:15 AM
to aronx . . . . LoL

i dont know y people put Zelda on thier list . . .. i mean i played them for NES, SNES, and 64 and they were all pretty much my fave games . . . . but did u even see what they were putiting out for the cube . . . . it is reaqlly quite laughable what they did to poor link
http://www.yoursighost.com/members/OppiumNitrates/sig3.jpg
com'n u really want to play that???

y2kash_14
06-01-2002, 03:15 AM
Icey is the hottest gamer out there, her and Jullianne Brown................ but anyway back to the subject, its great you got a Gamecube, but it wasn't really necessary to post about it. I'll probably look for a used GC, and buy it if i find one

Afro Aura
06-01-2002, 06:08 AM
Well dude good on you mate theres nothing wrong with the Game Cube it does have some great games I haven't got one as I'm supporting 2 XBOXes US + PAL but my friend comes down with his import Game Cube and Resident Evil is pretty good game although it's in Japanese I also like Virtua Striker 3

but the real truth is that I'm glad you've got one of those and not a PS2 as I hate there arrogance with them thinking they control the console market

Afro Aura
06-01-2002, 06:32 AM
I'm not being funny here about the Game Cube as it is a good machine but the age range for the CG was in the 8-12 area, this was in the promotion for the Game Cube just before it was getting released over here in the UK

The XBOX is aimed at the PS2s market

Hugh_Jass
06-01-2002, 10:30 PM
There's nothing wrong with owning a GC as a second system. I will probably pick one up, too, after they drop to $99.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-01-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray

Sorry, I left my bag of give a $h!t at home.

LoL, good one X-Ray..

Untill next time...:mad:

fanofslipknotib
06-01-2002, 11:31 PM
Have fun:rolleyes:

robnyack
06-02-2002, 08:13 AM
they didn't do that to Zelda.

please tell me, they didn't do THAT to Zelda???????

So far, it has made for a wonderful purple coaster :D

OK, it's not THAT bad, but, the two games I have.."Resident Evil" and "Rouge Leader".

RE is a bore. Controls are horrific.

RL feels like I am playing a game 25 years old! Couldn't they have at least updated the storyline so we are not seeing images of a movie that is 25 years old???? Plus the music is that cheesy game-synth music. Can you believe that??? In this day an age???

I decided to keep it just for when a really top notch game comes out on the GC. One of those games, I THOUGHT, would have been Zelda. I also was including "Batman: Dark Tomorrow" on that list, but now read that will be coming to the xobx!

Going from the xbox to GC is like going from a Mercedes to a Toyota. Nothing wrong with a Toyota, but come on....it ain't no mercedes!!!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-02-2002, 10:52 AM
kiddycube suck and plz stop making these stupid false claims that an average gamer is this old.gimme a link to prove it otherwise stop lying.you gc fangirl.

GokuX
06-02-2002, 02:37 PM
Congratulations?!?:confused:

CALzinger
06-02-2002, 03:26 PM
what do you want me to say?

chili325
06-02-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
I'm getting a GameCube as well, but not at the expense of my entertainment. I will still own my Xbox and PoS2. That way while you guys are only playing Ninja Gaidan I WILL PLAY BOTH NINJA GAMES ... (um is there a ninja game for GCN.... don't know) and sum *** kids games too. I WILL OWN THEM ALL!!! BWAAAHHHHAHAHAHA!!!
I hate u

aronx
06-03-2002, 01:51 PM
i should've mentioned the xbox is my console of choice. i just finished hunter and its o.k.

JimmieDoogan
06-03-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by chili325

I hate u

:D ;) Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!