PDA

View Full Version : Panzer Dragoon Orta

xboxmaster2002
05-31-2002, 03:38 PM
wow this game is looking great i cant wait until it comes out!

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/359/359893p1.html

l Maximus l
05-31-2002, 03:40 PM
I agree! When I first saw the screenshots of this game, I wasn't very impressed...but, when I saw the E3 footage of this game in action, I was drooling like the Pacific Ocean :D

dave_m123
05-31-2002, 03:49 PM
You dident like the screenshots when they were first released? I thought they were very nice.

With the new movies just shows how good Smilebit are at developing games As ive liked there other 2 games JSRF and Gunvalkyrie

Shorezy
05-31-2002, 04:40 PM
As soon as I saw the screens for this game i started slobering a bit (crazy environments Etc. etc.) and now that i've seen these videos.....MAN! I'm lookin forward to this one!

JimmieDoogan
05-31-2002, 05:09 PM
When I first heard the news and saw the TEASER trailer at last years Sega Game Jam I WAS GOING NUTS (I think it was Game Jam). I've always absolutely ADORED the Panzer Dragoon Series (in fact it was the only reason I had for picking up that 20$ Saturn sitting at a yard sale). If you ask me, the graphics on this newest installment are equal to that of Full Motion Video. They look absolutely AMAZING by all standards. Other games that look alot like FMV: Phantagram's DUALITY and STRIDENT (provided strident looks as it does in the trailer). I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

MixMasta
06-01-2002, 07:28 AM
if you want a lot more info on this game, there is a whole big cover story preview in xbn. the newest one go pick it up! also, they were the first to play it so they have alot to say.

CoMATOSE
06-01-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by MixMasta
if you want a lot more info on this game, there is a whole big cover story preview in xbn. the newest one go pick it up! also, they were the first to play it so they have alot to say.

shame.......don't get xbn in the uk oh well!