PDA

View Full Version : BOD cancelled for xbox

wulff
05-31-2002, 06:53 PM
I havent heard or read anyhting lately about this game so i went on a e-mailing mission.
I got a response today saying that it has been cancelled and will not be coming to the xbox.
This was from codemasters in the u.k.

I was really looking forwartd to this game ....so this is pretty sad news for me.The game would have made an awesome port to the console.
Deep game and long to boot......Man this sucks @@**$$$

RadRider
05-31-2002, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I was looking forward to this game too. Oh well, Enclave should fit the bill nicely.

Snoopy7548
05-31-2002, 06:59 PM
whats BOD?

RadRider
05-31-2002, 08:12 PM
Blade of Darkness. The Xbox version was to be called "Ultimate Blade of Darkness" featuring the necessary enhancements over the already spectacular PC version.

In all honesty, I think Enclave will be better. Okay, maybe not better for the storyline, but gameplay, graphically, longevity, everything else; Enclave will be better.

wulff
05-31-2002, 08:19 PM
I hope your right RAD.
Hey snoop do yourself a flavuor and go pick up bod for the pc ....only if your pc meets the recommended specs though.

RudedogX
05-31-2002, 08:50 PM
WHAT?!?! You're kidding! That was one game that I was definetly looking forward to! D@MN IT! For some reason the idea of using limbs that you've cut off as weapons appealed to my frustration releaving. Hope some game comes out now that has as cool an idea now!

wulff
05-31-2002, 10:06 PM
M$ shoulod hire the now BUST rebel act programmers.
They did an awesome job on that game and could do one hell of a job on it again on the xbox....
That game would get the red cover with a huge M plastered on the front.