PDA

View Full Version : What to buy? SeXbox? G@ycube? PoS2?

Veno
05-31-2002, 08:19 PM
Xbox: Best system, worst variety of games. Best future.
Gamecube: Middle, some good games, some terrible, a pretty good system hardware wise. Pretty good future, a lot of new games for old franchises.
Playstation 2: Best variety of games, worst system hardware wise. Worst future, some good games will come out, also a broadband/56k addon coming out.

ScorpionX
05-31-2002, 08:27 PM
And your point is...........

CodeMonkey
05-31-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Veno
SeXbox: Best system, worst variety of games. Best future.
G@ycube: Middle, some good games, some terrible, a pretty good system hardware wise. Pretty good future, a lot of new games for old franchises.
PoS2: Best variety of games, worst system hardware wise. Worst future, some good games will come out, also a broadband/56k addon coming out.

u forgot about the broadband add-on for the cube, but nevermind.

Xbox worst variety of games? how do u mean, cos IMO i would say that have a good varied selection.
and because im in the xbox forum i got meself an xbox....
will get a cube later in the year, when they drop less then £100
:D

Veno
05-31-2002, 08:35 PM
It doesn't have a very bad variety of games, it just has the worst out of the 3 systems. And xbox has the least good games out of the 3 systems.

CodeMonkey
05-31-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Veno
It doesn't have a very bad variety of games, it just has the worst out of the 3 systems. And xbox has the least good games out of the 3 systems.

are u referring to games out now, or are u including games we know are due to come out?

dave_m123
05-31-2002, 08:42 PM
Veno if your referring to games out now then your probably right not a huge variety in games not for the time being anyway. But then neither does Gamecube from what ive seen.

PS2 and PC do lead here for the moment.

By christmas Xbox will have a greater variety of games.

JADE8704
05-31-2002, 08:45 PM
my question is...why would you come to an XBOX site and ask a question like that? 99.9% of the people here will definately say xbox...come on...logical reasoning...

Highlite23
05-31-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
my question is...why would you come to an XBOX site and ask a question like that? 99.9% of the people here will definately say xbox...come on...logical reasoning...

took the words right out of my mouth Jade........:rolleyes:

Frostberg
05-31-2002, 09:43 PM
I think there are a fine number of great Xbox games out now...I have yet to be un-entertained...there are so many games, I havent even completed RalliSport or Spiderman because I always have another game to play like Hunter! The Xbox might not have many games not but truthfully it is enough for now as well...then later down the road there will be an endless cycle of games to keep you entertained until the next Xbox...
Why is it the SeXbox? Others make sense, but the only game for that on the Xbox is DoA3, and still its not real...unless your buggy PS2 DVD player couldnt play those naughty DVDs you have in your closet...

E-Xbox
05-31-2002, 10:05 PM
wtf is the point of this thread?!
we already know all that sh1t!
people...start thinking of new threads...
not repeating the old!

peace

Xbox Owner
05-31-2002, 10:11 PM
This guy is a pervernt, lunatic, and a wierdo all in one.:rolleyes: