PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for some MotoGP tonight?

stang46
05-31-2002, 09:42 PM
y0 motoGP people, get into Xbxoconnect. I wanna play some people tonight:)

Tazilla
05-31-2002, 10:06 PM
If I could find the D4MN thing I would love to,...

It's sold out everywhere near me.. it sucks man,.. I only have the Demo,.. and my old pos2 version to tide me over,... Ahhh Craapp!

stang46
05-31-2002, 11:49 PM
Yeah I went to Bestbuy and they were sold out. Luckily I was able to get it at Circuit City. Anyways, to anyone who is thinking about getting this game DO IT! I just spent an hour racing this one guy online and it was the most fun I have had gaming in a while!!!This is a definate must buy if your into racing games...

Tazilla
05-31-2002, 11:52 PM
D4mn,.. I forgot about Circuit City!!!
how much did you pay for it there?

/me drooling

stang46
06-01-2002, 12:04 AM
$49.99, they had a bunch of copies as well...

Tazilla
06-01-2002, 12:06 AM
cool,.. I'll check my local one tomorrow

HEy,.. do you know a girl named Ricay?

stang46
06-01-2002, 12:16 AM
lol no...does she go to A&M or something?

Tazilla
06-01-2002, 12:21 AM
yeah, she does,..

just thought the world might be a little smaller than I figured,..

anyway,.. that was way off topic,. mah bad

Maybe we can meet up on Xbconnect or Gamespy and go at a few races against each other, after I finally find a copy of the game.

I have been reading about the create a rider, I have been wanting a racing game that let's you do that for a long time,... I had one on the Genesis that let you creat a driver(if I remember correctly) I think it was Manaco GP.

I just think that is one of the coolest aspects of this game(MotoGP)
that and my favorite features,... System link, and custom Soundtracks

stang46
06-01-2002, 12:27 AM
Yeah man, I played online for about an hour with some dude. It was amazing. Its about time we have a racing game with system link capabilities. Currently there aren't alot of people in the Xboxconnect MotoGP channel. Hopefully in the next couple days more people will show up. And yeah the rider create thing is pretty cool. You get to choose your own bike/leathers and color it however you want. There is also a pretty good training section that helps if you have never played a motorcycle racing game cause the handling of the bike is much differnent than a car...Anyways when you pick up MotoGP let me know and we will have to set up some races:D

Ohh yeah, its kinda hard to know some people at A&M when there is like 40,000 students hehe...but i guess you never know.

Tazilla
06-01-2002, 12:34 AM
I haven't played anything on Xboxconnect, I have it,..and I have checked it out,.. just never actually gamed through it yet.

but I agree with you totally,.. finally a good racing game with sys link, and yes Bike physics are much different than car physics,.. you actually have to use the brakes and not just let off of the throttle,...

I also liked shifting my riders weight to the back as I pull out of a corner on the demo and pop a power wheelie.

BCan
06-01-2002, 10:10 PM
And what's even nicer is that the games developers dropped xbconnect.com a line and told them how to get it working online........

Got it yesterday, very good game, just trying to get my character up to speed with his abilities...

GRAVEDIGGER
06-01-2002, 10:16 PM
Dam...i want this game so bad, but its all sold out here too..but i wont sweat it, i'll pick it up in the morning.

Untill next time...:mad:

Msterrrr
06-02-2002, 12:04 AM
ive been trying to spread the news about how good this game is,, for the past week online with it kicks arse.check my thread under racing games. just need some more comp its starting to pick up as more peeps get the game
look me up
...Xracer ... gamespy and xbconnect:) :D

stang46
06-02-2002, 01:19 AM
Hey xracer i'm in there right now wanna race hehe:)