PDA

View Full Version : RTS (Command and Conquer, Red Alert) Where are they for X-Box????

DeGator
05-31-2002, 11:19 PM
One thing Ive noticed is theres not a whole lot of RTS games for X-Box. To tell you the truth i havent done alot of searching but i dont even think there are any RTS games for X-Box. I would like to see something like Command and Conquer or Red Alert, Dune, Battlfield. SOMETHING. Even if its a port from the PC. Anybody here think the same thing????????????

Hugh_Jass
06-01-2002, 12:43 AM
Oh yeah...

I'd love to see Warcraft III on the XBOX.

Scarlet Spider
06-01-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Oh yeah...

I'd love to see Warcraft III on the XBOX.
man, as soon as thats confirmed im gunna have to find warcraft 2 and all my expansion packs, install them and brush up on my skills i can KILL YOU ALL ON XBOX LIVE!!!!

dave_m123
06-01-2002, 07:41 AM
I dont think i would like to see them on console unless a mouse is released as they are hard to play wihtout a mouse are RTS games.

yall
06-01-2002, 10:36 AM
command and conquer played well enough on the ps1 with a regular controller.

faceoff508
06-01-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by DeGator
One thing Ive noticed is theres not a whole lot of RTS games for X-Box. To tell you the truth i havent done alot of searching but i dont even think there are any RTS games for X-Box. I would like to see something like Command and Conquer or Red Alert, Dune, Battlfield. SOMETHING. Even if its a port from the PC. Anybody here think the same thing????????????

I agree, I have all the games from Command And Conquer!!