PDA

View Full Version : No Firepro for the XBox

TEA
06-01-2002, 02:12 AM
D@MNit we're not gettin any Fire pro.Only the D&mn GC and ps2 gettin it.D@mnit BAM! why did you sell out to GC and PS2.Any Hardcore Firepro Series fans know what I'm talkin bout?Post feedback:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

For the clueless folks in this thread.Fire Pro is a series of wrestling games.GBA has Fire Pro A which is the only US Vers. of Fire Pro .The rest of the firepro series are Japanese.Just thought I'd let you know.

BAM! sellout to GC and PS2 is at Gamespot.(:rolleyes: sorry don't got the link):mad:

sinizuh
06-01-2002, 02:40 AM
oh no... we are missing out on another wrestling game... whatever shall we do... we should make a petition how much BAM! sucks and xbox rocks...

:rolleyes:

TEA
06-01-2002, 05:57 PM
We're missing out on the best wrestling game.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-01-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by sinizuh
oh no... we are missing out on another wrestling game... whatever shall we do... we should make a petition how much BAM! sucks and xbox rocks...

:rolleyes:

LoL...ol' sinizuh...ya never cease to add some sarcastic comedy to a thread...

Anyways..TEA, i know what you mean man...but RAW 2 whould suffice..for me at least...

Untill next time...:mad:

TEA
06-01-2002, 10:19 PM
Yeah RAW2 might do enuff for me on wrestling games.But fire pro usually has Japanese wrestler & ECW Wrestlers(Sabu),and the best matches(can you say Cage electric match GB,think what they could do for Xbox with rippin music too).I think Bam! and Spike should try and get the WWF license from THQ and Yukes & Anchor.(But I don't think THQ license runs out until like 10 years Holy sh** we're going to have some messed up games:( )

El Gaucho Goof
06-01-2002, 10:41 PM
Actually, only GCN is getting FirePro. The Ps2 is getting a new wrestling series from the same folks. Something like Colissuem or something another, but FirePro is one hell of a series. Now, if WM x8 turns out half decent, I'll be set.

Hugh_Jass
06-01-2002, 10:44 PM
This news would have devastated me when I was ten years old. Now that I'm old I don't give a rats @ss.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
This news would have devastated me when I was ten years old. Now that I'm old I don't give a rats @ss.

LoL...Silly addicts:rolleyes:

Untill next time...:mad:

EHWfedPres
06-02-2002, 06:30 PM
Fire Pro games are the best wrestling games ever. Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium has got to be one of the greatest wrestling games ever...and it cameout in 1994 for the SNES. It beats RAW and Smackdown any day....even FPA for the GBA is great...I have the emulators and roms for both games, and they are great. wanna see some fire pro animations? check out my site...

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/biohazardehw/index.html

TEA
06-03-2002, 01:48 AM
Fire Pro X premium was pretty kool N for SNEs. N THQ can get guys to do half the job that they did for SFPXP with all this technology they can't even make a game to beat a SNEs game.Pitiful just Pitiful:mad: .N FPa had nearly or more than 80 CAW slots and we only get 15 or 10 with that HD(i think Xbox's HD beats GBa's):mad: :mad: :mad: