PDA

View Full Version : NHL 2k3 {online multi-play} xbox only

FuNkY mOnK
06-01-2002, 09:54 AM
Sega is planning to make a number of improvements to the NHL 2K series with NHL 2K3, which will be released on the GameCube, the PlayStation 2, and the Xbox. For starters, the game will feature an in-depth franchise mode that incorporates many of the options found in World Series Baseball for the Xbox as well as NFL 2K3. Players will be able to hire scouts and managers and, of course, make trades to establish the best team in the league. There will also be a refined create-a-player mode for those who want to make their own players.

As far as visual improvements are concerned, Treyarch has added more detail to the player models, increased the texture quality (which can be seen in the individual goalie masks), and redesigned the stadiums so that they look more like their real-life counterparts. Players will also notice that each arena has a team-specific crowd with individual fans wearing home-team jerseys. Reflective effects have also been enhanced, particularly in the Xbox version of the game.

The Xbox version of NHL 2K3 will also be the only version of the game to carry online multiplayer support. NHL 2K3 is scheduled for release in the fall.

kornavs19
06-01-2002, 10:06 AM
nice :)

Xbox Owner
06-01-2002, 10:10 AM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14554

New NHL 2K3 details

Get the latest on Sega's next multiplatform hockey effort.

Sega is planning to make a number of improvements to the NHL 2K series with NHL 2K3, which will be released on the GameCube, the PlayStation 2, and the Xbox. For starters, the game will feature an in-depth franchise mode that incorporates many of the options found in World Series Baseball for the Xbox as well as NFL 2K3. Players will be able to hire scouts and managers and, of course, make trades to establish the best team in the league. There will also be a refined create-a-player mode for those who want to make their own players.
As far as visual improvements are concerned, Treyarch has added more detail to the player models, increased the texture quality (which can be seen in the individual goalie masks), and redesigned the stadiums so that they look more like their real-life counterparts. Players will also notice that each arena has a team-specific crowd with individual fans wearing home-team jerseys. Reflective effects have also been enhanced, particularly in the Xbox version of the game.

The Xbox version of NHL 2K3 will also be the only version of the game to carry online multiplayer support. NHL 2K3 is scheduled for release in the fall.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/storie...2868399,00.html

....SWEET!

Well, it looks like Sony got EA, but we got SEGA, and I think SEGA is better..so it's all good..hehe

Shorezy
06-01-2002, 11:58 AM
Sweat deal.:D

E-Xbox
06-01-2002, 12:30 PM
YES!!
i love the nhl 2k series from sega!
when this goes online..its gonna be soooooo sick!!

i cant wait for xbox live now!!

peace

JimmieDoogan
06-01-2002, 02:03 PM
WEEEHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOI HOWDY and so on and so forth. Yes!!! I can't wait. Even though the AVS threw the game last night (crazeh sucka's)! But I can't wait for this one mates! You broghs are dead when this game hits!