PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Intro Movie for Hunter !!!

Shadow20002
06-01-2002, 12:29 PM
Just put the disc in your console. First they will show the credit of the game of all the logos of White Wolft and High Voltage. After that, they will bring the menu screen. Wait for a few minutes when the black crosshair behind the menu go down and you will see a alternate intro movie of the game. Enjoy it. I will post in this thread if i found something new about Hunter.

faceoff508
06-02-2002, 08:55 AM
Cool thanks, I will try this right now!!

azmodan
06-02-2002, 11:49 AM
hey i read somewhere you can get a extra char making a total of 5 diff chars you can play... is that true?

faceoff508
06-02-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by azmodan
hey i read somewhere you can get a extra char making a total of 5 diff chars you can play... is that true?

I dont know!!

Snoopy7548
06-02-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Just put the disc in your console. First they will show the credit of the game of all the logos of White Wolft and High Voltage. After that, they will bring the menu screen. Wait for a few minutes when the black crosshair behind the menu go down and you will see a alternate intro movie of the game. Enjoy it. I will post in this thread if i found something new about Hunter.

it didnt work for me. i dont get what i have to do.

Tkf5000
06-02-2002, 04:23 PM
He is talking about the trailer. You know how most games u dont push anything at the main menu for about 60 seconds and the trailer comes up.

Snoopy7548
06-02-2002, 05:41 PM
yea, i just tried it again, and it worked, it was cool:D

Shadow20002
06-06-2002, 03:51 PM
In the booklet of Hunter, they say that in the game they have include some glyphs that uggrade the strengh or conviction of your character permanently. I just found one in the game. Well, i'm not finish it yet but i think i am near the end of it. The glyph has uggrade the strengh of my avenger. If someone has founded something about the glyph, please share your treasure for everyone in this thread.

Snoopy7548
06-06-2002, 05:56 PM
i found 2, i found the strength one at the mansion. and i found the aim one, you missed it dude. u know the basketball court level, right before the mansion level? well, when u first start off, theres like a little railing that you can walk up, and theres alot of stuff up there, i got a rocket launcher! its so cool:D

Duke
06-06-2002, 08:37 PM
There is another in the sewer. You have to bust through a crack in a wall...........

GRAVEDIGGER
06-07-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002

Tyework man, thanx for the headzup..

Untill next time...:mad:

Shadow20002
06-08-2002, 11:11 AM
Well, i beat Hunter ! The last boss was some kind easy to destroy. But i have founded something very special about it. You know, you need to break the window and release the sunlight to destroy him. I have founded somes tricks to do by the easy way. First, try to reduce his health to 2/4, so he will move to the glyph of conviction to restore his stamina. Quickly, go to window use all yours melee weapons to break the window. There are little trick on it. The boss will use his the red light attack, the one that kill you in one shot, but he will miss 90 % all the time. I don't know this will work for all of you, but it's works on mine. At least one thing not to care, so take your time to destroy the window.

Hint: When you use the Judge, use your crossbow to kill a vampire with one shot. (Revelation on the loading screens)