PDA

View Full Version : How many sports games ????



PURPLEKUSH
06-01-2002, 02:29 PM
Besides Madden 2003 not going to be online this year....which really sucks....but.... How many other sports games are not going to be online....or is it just EA games that are not going to be online this year....

the last thing i want to know is how many sports games will be online this year and what games what that be ????
i am preatty sure i know one of those games though its NFL fever if i am wrong please correct me with the right games....

THANKS TO ALL GAMERS ! :)

JADE8704
06-01-2002, 03:40 PM
NFL 2k3 i think will also be online...but thats all that i know of so far:D

Xbox Owner
06-01-2002, 07:09 PM
I dunno. I think most of them are.

spliffdUP
06-02-2002, 05:41 AM
I dont think any EA games will be online for Xbox but all the Sega Sports games will be online. Also NHL2k3 is only gonna be online for Xbox which means other Sega games could be Xbox online exclusive. It looks like EA is going with PS2 and Sega is going with Xbox. I'm definitaly gonna support Sega with the 2k3 sports series since EA is sucking Sonys ass, and also the Sega 2k3 games have improved a whole lot more than EA games. I saw the Madden 2003 screenshots and they look almost the same as last year and the year before. EA used to make the best sports games but they have been surpassed by the Sega.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 10:37 PM
Thats pretty weak of EA not having Madden Playable online...if you ask me they are gonna lose a lot of XBOX madden fans to Fever 2003 and NFL 2K3..oh well...never likes madden anyways.


Untill next time...:mad:

PURPLEKUSH
06-02-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Thats pretty weak of EA not having Madden Playable online...if you ask me they are gonna lose a lot of XBOX madden fans to Fever 2003 and NFL 2K3..oh well...never likes madden anyways.


Untill next time...:mad:


SORRY TO SPAM......but i agree with you all the way gamer !!!!

PURPLEKUSH
06-03-2002, 06:05 PM
What do you gamers think .....out of all sports games....NHL , NFL , MLB , SOCCER ...and so on....which would be the most played online game out there when XBOX goes online......


Who knows the real amont of sports games that are going to be online including EVERY sport game.... ????

PURPLEKUSH
06-07-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by PURPLEKUSH
What do you gamers think .....out of all sports games....NHL , NFL , MLB , SOCCER ...and so on....which would be the most played online game out there when XBOX goes online......


Who knows the real amont of sports games that are going to be online including EVERY sport game.... ????


???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????


but what i have heard so far is that only basketball....and football is going to be the only SPORTS games that go online ths year....

AM I WRONG....?

DT21
06-08-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by PURPLEKUSH

but what i have heard so far is that only basketball....and football is going to be the only SPORTS games that go online ths year....

AM I WRONG....?
Don't think any other sports games will be out this year except for football and basketball.

noodleboy
06-10-2002, 01:08 PM
I guess we'll see. It all depends on how you can play online. I read somewhere that Madden for PS2 will be just one on one. I fth sports game incorporate a lot of positions for each game, then it will rock. Actual 5 on 5 basketball play with 10 gamers!! But I would love hockey online 6 on 6, that would be the deal. When I use to work on the road with a crew, we would go over to one of the rooms and play 4 Vs the computer in NHLPA 93.

I am just wondering what will be better, Fever or NFL2k3?? Actually which one everyone will play.