PDA

View Full Version : Raw 2!!!!

snapneck
06-01-2002, 04:18 PM
What does everyone think?

A complete let down like last time?

Will be amazing?

Don't matter?

I want to know if people want this game, cause it should (and will) be the best wrasslin' game out there!!

lilbooga
06-01-2002, 06:00 PM
should be, i want a good wrestling game that is not that easy or incredible difficult. Have to look up more

davidx
06-01-2002, 07:25 PM
Dudes,

Who even said anything about a RAW 2?

It better have an updated roster (at least).

Blood: definately won't happen. WrestlemaniaX8 for lamecube doesn't even have blood (tradionaly all nintendo wwf games had it).

Site a source confirming RAW 2, and I'll get excited.

X-man

GRAVEDIGGER
06-01-2002, 11:30 PM
LoL...Where have you been for the past 5 days david? There is a raw 2..
Heres the confirmation link Click Here (http://www.thq.com) ...get excited..

The link to the trailer should be in plain view on THQ's site. Trust me, D/L it, its definately woth it.

From the looks of the trailer they have made a lot of Major and Minor improvements on the game, especially the body colision factor, and it looks like we can expect a story mode this time around, also according to THQ there will be a lot of matches, way, way more than they had in the first RAW..cant wait to see what else we can expect from this upcoming XBOX title.

Untill next time...:mad:

(¯`·._)
06-01-2002, 11:54 PM
i own raw for xbox, and it was horrible but i am damn glad thq got a new developer because wrestlemania 18 for gc is even worse. If anchor can get the story mode in, backstage and all the options they promised in the first one it will be a fantastic game. The only reason the first raw didnt have blood is because WWF (now known as WWE) made them take it out because they didnt want a mature game. When u are beating the **** out of someone in Raw, those clear dots arnt sweat, they are blood sprites with colour taken out of them...if its a xbox exclusive why not make it mature?

EHWfedPres
06-01-2002, 11:59 PM
I dont care if the game has no real people in it at all...the first thing I did with raw was make my caw. I hate using all those talent-less whackjob's that know only 3 moves and 2 of them suck, the other is just a punch...screw that.

All I care about in RAW 2 is that it dosent have stupid stuff like grapple reversal, and being able to elbow drop people that are standing up from 3 feet away.

faceoff508
06-02-2002, 08:54 AM
I hope its better than RAW 1.

Xbox Owner
06-02-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by davidx
Dudes,

Who even said anything about a RAW 2?

It better have an updated roster (at least).

Blood: definately won't happen. WrestlemaniaX8 for lamecube doesn't even have blood (tradionaly all nintendo wwf games had it).

Site a source confirming RAW 2, and I'll get excited.

X-man

lol..you didn't even kno about it?

davidx
06-02-2002, 05:34 PM
Dudes,

Ok, I feel like a dumbass--but so what ! RAW 2 is coming out & I'm excited!

When's the release date? THQ must have been aware of all our negative feedback, cause they've acted quickly--wicked!

Thanks for the input guys. Gravedigger--thanks for the link, man. I gotta go check that out pronto.

I'll doubt my fellow Xbox addict brothers again! Youz know 'yer sh1t!

Xman David :cool:

davidx
06-02-2002, 05:36 PM
Uh...oops...I meant I'll neverEVER doubt my fellow Xbox Addict brothers again.

My bad...all this chronic smoke...

X

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by davidx
Dudes,
...Thanks for the input guys. Gravedigger--thanks for the link, man. I gotta go check that out pronto.

I'll doubt my fellow Xbox addict brothers again! Youz know 'yer sh1t!

Xman David :cool:

No problem david, just goes to show that the message boards can also inform our XBA comrads of news and info they might have missed..

Untill next time...:mad:

Young_Fledgling
06-02-2002, 11:50 PM
omg i will definitely buy this one.... i like buy every wrestling game that comes out ... except wcw nitro, wcw mayhem, and legends of wrestling.... YAH0000!

thAshAdyOne
06-03-2002, 02:52 PM
Of course I have always been a WWE fan and thanx to u guyz's warning I saved myself $50 when I first got "Howard" and this one looks great so I'm getting this Raw for sure.

Young_Fledgling
06-03-2002, 05:12 PM
damn i just wish we did not have to wait so long... but if it has good matches and season mode it will all be worth it :)

davidx
06-03-2002, 07:15 PM
Whoa! I just took a look at 'dem screenshots and downloaded the trailer....wow.

This game will surely kick ass. However, my one big fear is that THQ might have still overlooked some significant details that WWE fans need---example? Championship Gold. When I win that freakin' belt with the Rock, I want his candy-a$$ to stroll out to the ring with it around his waist! Is that too much to ask? Didn't think so...:D

Oh yeah...what's Q3 2003 (release date) mean? What month is that?? :(

davidX:cool:

(¯`·._)
06-03-2002, 10:01 PM
divide the months by quatres that what area it is, by the way THQ isnt making this only publishing, the jap company is making this game, im glad they went with them cuz Wrestlemania X8 really sucks for GC so does Smack Down. I hope they keep blood in, i so hope WWE allows it, man that would be sweet...