PDA

View Full Version : ports suck!

xboxmaster2002
06-01-2002, 10:10 PM
notice how all of the ports from PS2 are rated like **** eyah there are a couple that are rated ok, but most of them are bad.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-01-2002, 10:20 PM
Yup, most ports do suck, thats because they dont utilize any of the XBOX Only features...and thats not all, the list goes on and on.

Untill next time...:mad:

TEA
06-01-2002, 10:23 PM
That why we need more Xbox Xclusives,but as long as I get to play the port then its ok.But we need more Xclusives.:mad:@ R* for not even given MS a port to GTA3 SOBishMofo's U **** Sony you whores.:mad:

Xbox Owner
06-01-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by TEA
That why we need more Xbox Xclusives,but as long as I get to play the port then its ok.But we need more Xclusives.:mad:@ R* for not even given MS a port to GTA3 SOBishMofo's U **** Sony you whores.:mad:

Settle down. It's not that BIG of a deal. If you want it so bad, go buy a ps2. *regrets that*

Kooster
06-01-2002, 10:53 PM
Theyres been one port i really liked, ssx tricky.:cool:

TEA
06-02-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

Settle down. It's not that BIG of a deal. If you want it so bad, go buy a ps2. *regrets that*

It may not be to you but I wanted me some GTA3 action and not for 200 plus 50 dollaz N no I'm not trading my X.;) :D :mad:

Discretion
06-02-2002, 01:13 AM
Yup they suck

Marc
06-02-2002, 02:19 AM
Ports suck hard.

spliffdUP
06-02-2002, 03:09 AM
Just get the PC version of GTA3 its what the Xbox version would have been.

UltraMuffin
06-02-2002, 06:35 AM
"thats because they dont utilize any of the XBOX Only features"

Crash has fur! Furrrrrrr!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-02-2002, 07:39 AM
ports kinda keep me happy because as long as we are getting most of thier great games thats fine but i do agree that the developer should try using xbox graphic capabilities.max payne i guess is the best one yet.

spliffdUP
06-02-2002, 03:40 PM
Max Payne wasnt really a port since it came out for PS2 and Xbox around the same time. Games like Onimusha and Silent Hill 2 were ported cause they came out before Xbox was even released. Future multiconsole games will be released on all systems at the same time so the Xbox version will clearly be superior.THPS4 has already been confirmed to be released for all systems the same day.

EHWfedPres
06-02-2002, 06:38 PM
Who cares about ports. As long as you get to play the game, thats all the matters. Most of them get additions anyway, but stop crying about it because its not my turn to feel sorry for you.

And why would you care about some whackjob's opinion anyway, because thats all that a video game rating is, in all actuallity.

Xbox Owner
06-02-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Who cares about ports. As long as you get to play the game, thats all the matters. Most of them get additions anyway, but stop crying about it because its not my turn to feel sorry for you.

And why would you care about some whackjob's opinion anyway, because thats all that a video game rating is, in all actuallity.

I agree 100%.

(¯`·._)
06-02-2002, 09:47 PM
i dont know why the hell we need all these ps2 ports. They say they are the greatest games and when the reach xbox and you get to play them they SUCK! People were like whens Virtual Fighter 4 coming to xbox? That game tottaly sucks compared to DOA3. And MGS? its the most horrible gameplay and graphics. Ports totally sucks and i have no idea why xbox owners want these shi t games on our system, the only good we are doing are increasing sales in Japan...we dont need em Xbox exclusives are KING

Icey_Princess
06-02-2002, 10:34 PM
Ps2 to xbox ports dont go so well...... Ps2 to gc ports seem to work better for some reason... :confused: And 90% of Dc ports are always bad no matter where they go... :(