PDA

View Full Version : should i get spiderman??

CRAIG123
06-02-2002, 11:00 AM
im thinking of buying it..i read a few reviews but i just thought id get some thoughts off my fellow addicts.
cheers.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-02-2002, 11:19 AM
i have heard from dozens of people that its awesome.

Scarlet Spider
06-02-2002, 11:21 AM
im getting it next pay day! i love the demos!
love the new sig PXO

Wolf1171
06-02-2002, 12:03 PM
It is a great game, different from the norm. However, go and rent it from Blockbuster and maybe you can have it beat before you take it back and save yourself $45 (like I did).

wweomaniac
06-02-2002, 12:10 PM
I got the game, and I haven't written a review yet. I'll just tell you that I would give the game 8/10. The camera is so crappy. Its not sticky enough. Like... if you turn too quickly (which you hafta do)... spider man will end up facing you and you'll have no idea where youre going since all you see is the stuff to his back. The missions are fun and you can do wrestling-like moves. I've only done two so far since I'm only at the like 3 part of the first mission. I haven't the time to play this game.

faceoff508
06-02-2002, 12:25 PM
What ever floats your boat!!

GokuX
06-02-2002, 02:22 PM
It's a decent game, and is more compelling the farther you get. I beat it in 3 days so I'm gonna have to say rent it like Wolf said. $50 is a lot of money and although Spidey's webbing is able to keep you wrapped up for a while, the replayability of this game won't be able to do the same.

Plewis
06-02-2002, 02:58 PM
i borrowed it from a friend, and I wouldnt buy it... i also didnt like the movie or Hunter: The Reckoning... so maybe Im weird or something

Veno
06-02-2002, 03:11 PM
Yeah you're wierd, get the hell out you dumba*ss. lol jk. You got different tastes, I didn't like the spider man movie much either. I also thought episode 2 sucked royally.

CALzinger
06-02-2002, 03:22 PM
try the oxm demo disc july

Scarlet Spider
06-02-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
What ever floats your boat!!
WWEM's girl floats my boat!!:D

EHWfedPres
06-02-2002, 06:23 PM
Well it has no multiplayer aspects, and lacks replay value. I played the demo, thats good enough for me. After you beat it once, what else do you do...beat it again? Maybe that wont get really boring...

Scarlet Spider
06-02-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Well it has no multiplayer aspects, and lacks replay value. I played the demo, thats good enough for me. After you beat it once, what else do you do...beat it again? Maybe that wont get really boring...
true spideyfans are gunna/did buy it already. im a true spideyfan.

EHWfedPres
06-02-2002, 06:54 PM
Im probably one of the biggest spiderman fans anyone will ever meet...but I also lack any form of income (in other words, I quit my job because of my retard boss), so Im not going to waste what little money I have for a game that I will play less than a month and be bored with.

chili325
06-02-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by GokuX
It's a decent game, and is more compelling the farther you get. I beat it in 3 days so I'm gonna have to say rent it like Wolf said. $50 is a lot of money and although Spidey's webbing is able to keep you wrapped up for a while, the replayability of this game won't be able to do the same.
I like the webbing wrap up deal. U should advertise.

wweomaniac
06-02-2002, 08:30 PM
Sweet!! I beat the first level I guess. Finally. I didn't know why I didn't play the game more. I got my regular suit on now. This game looks all of asudden cooler!! Now I'm fighting like 15 guys in the air. Very cool.

This game has gotten so much cooler. I hope it gets more fun as I progress through even more. I trade THPS3 for this game so it better :)

CRAIG123
06-07-2002, 05:05 PM
ok...i just rented this game and its ****ing tough..the game is ok.. the camera is a ***** and the graphics suck apart from when your outside..but i suppose the game is worth a rental. Im stuck on the bit where your in that wide area and theres like 8 guys shooting you..its almost impossible and im on freaking easy
maybe its just me.. im just no good.:p :)

SpartanSniper
06-08-2002, 04:46 AM
I'm getting it.....the demo was awesome!