PDA

View Full Version : MoH frontline coming to xbox!!

CRAIG123
06-02-2002, 01:40 PM
It is confirmed that MOh frontline is coming...this iss koolhttp://www.gamespot.co.uk/stories/news/0,2160,2111212,00.html

Master Gracey
06-02-2002, 01:45 PM
SWEET!!!

That's a great find... I almost fell out of the chair I was so happy! I was under the impression that Dreamworks was going to pull a Rockstar on us. So we'll finally get MOH... this is truly a wonderful announcement.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-02-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Master Gracey
SWEET!!!

That's a great find... I almost fell out of the chair I was so happy! I was under the impression that Dreamworks was going to pull a Rockstar on us. So we'll finally get MOH... this is truly a wonderful announcement.
and its old news.

Snoopy7548
06-02-2002, 01:56 PM
shut the hell up. when u first came here, all of your threads were old news:mad:

Sleazy P Martini
06-02-2002, 02:04 PM
I just finished Frontline and it is one sweet game. You guys will love it. Also I heard that Allied Assault is going to remain PC only. Anyone else hear this?

Master Gracey
06-02-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
and its old news.

I knew that... they announced months ago that they didn't know whether Allied Assault or Frontline was getting ported. Then Sony made the announcement at E3 that GTA and MOH were going to remain PS2 exclusives and EA didn't make any announcement to the contrary. Then all the ads for Frontline started creeping up on TV with the "PS2" logo at the end, much like the GTA3 ads. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought that MOH for Xbox was doomed. But this news article is dated AFTER E3, so it represents EA's latest stance on the game, and the news is good.

And yes, it IS new news again because of Sony's "announcement" (lie) at E3.

faceoff508
06-02-2002, 02:32 PM
Yes, I love this game!!! And now its coming to the XBOX!

GokuX
06-02-2002, 02:39 PM
Cool, can't wait.

Veno
06-02-2002, 03:16 PM
I didn't like frontline that much, I sold it after I got tired with multiplayer and beat singleplayer. I really liked allied assault about 10 times better. I'm very dissapointed, oh well, we get royally screwed once again.

CALzinger
06-02-2002, 03:22 PM
i thought that movie was
lets just hope this isn't a "bad" licensed game

Sleazy P Martini
06-02-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Veno
I didn't like frontline that much, I sold it after I got tired with multiplayer

Ummm....Frontline doesn't have a multiplayer mode. And it was just released.

Snoopy7548
06-02-2002, 05:43 PM
lol, oooooh, veno got SHUTDOWN!!!:D

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
shut the hell up. when u first came here, all of your threads were old news:mad:

LoL Snoopy..Harsh...should incite an angry comeback..which means a little war!...Hmm...in the immortal voice of Mills Lane.."lets get it on...!!"
lol..
**Waits patiently for PXO's comeback...**

Untill next time...:mad:

No Fear 23
06-02-2002, 05:46 PM
whats the release date?

Snoopy7548
06-02-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER

LoL Snoopy..Harsh...should incite an angry comeback..which means a little war!...Hmm...in the immortal voice of Mills Lane.."lets get it on...!!"
lol..

lol, but its true! when he first became a member, he posted the stupidest threads. and most of them were things that were already posted by different people

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-02-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER

lol..

no brother i dont think so.what he is saying is true but yeah it was harsh but dont expect any reply from me cause i am trying to be more mature and realistic.

monkeyman
06-02-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER

no brother i dont think so.what he is saying is true but yeah it was harsh but dont expect any reply from me cause i am trying to be more mature and realistic.

god damn you and your maturism

YELL AT HIM YELL NOW *****!!!!!!!

Shorezy
06-02-2002, 09:17 PM
SWEET!!!!

dougi3000
06-02-2002, 09:34 PM
YAY! Another PS2 rehash!

xboxmaster2002
06-02-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by dougi3000
YAY! Another PS2 rehash!

no kidding, im sick of these PoS2 Ports

Sleazy P Martini
06-03-2002, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
no kidding, im sick of these PoS2 Ports

Would you rather have no MOH game at all?

Knight
06-03-2002, 10:43 AM
I was playing Frontline on Sunday I have to say if it had good controlls it may be a good game But the ps2 controller just sucks for FPS!!

Sleazy P Martini
06-03-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Knight
But the ps2 controller just sucks for FPS!!

If you say so. I found the controls great. Plus it allows you FULL customization. The Dualshock is a great controller, but if it doesn't fit your tastes I'm sure you can find a third party one that would do.

Knight
06-03-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Joe Dredd

If you say so. I found the controls great. Plus it allows you FULL customization. The Dualshock is a great controller, but if it doesn't fit your tastes I'm sure you can find a third party one that would do.

Why do that when I can wait & get a better version??
Do you own a XBox & Halo??

silvertrace
06-03-2002, 11:47 AM
even tho there is a warm response to "another" pos2 port, i have to admit i'd rather have XBOX EXCLUSIVES:eek: :eek: :eek:

this just adds fuel to the fire for pos2 fanboys:rolleyes: we keep getting their old titles, but if the xbox starting pumping out exclusive games(like halo, pgr, amped) it would helps sales, because the only way to play those stellar titles would be on the beloved xbox.........giving us ports will only keep xbox owners from buying a pos2, but i thought M$ was tryin to sell xboxes:(

*silver shakes his head in disbelief as he realizes M$ is doin it all wrong :confused:

Sleazy P Martini
06-03-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Knight
Why do that when I can wait & get a better version??
Do you own a XBox & Halo??

Oooh...Good comeback. The old "Do you have Halo defense". I'll be getting one as soon as the finances allow it. Unfortunately I can't get another console right now. I have played Halo and I think it's great. But I don't need to explain myself to someone who blindly thinks the Xbox is the only good system for games. Please, show a little open mindness. Oh and as far as that better version goes? Maybe they will smooth some textures here and there, but I wouldn't expect too much more. After all it's just another crappy PS2 port. :rolleyes:

hook-worm J
06-03-2002, 12:59 PM
Sweet! I cant wait for MOH!

X-Ray
06-03-2002, 01:47 PM
I'm a little wary of EA ports. (Who wouln't be after James Bond AUF?) So I'll wait and see. As of now, I probably won't get it.

Xtopia
06-03-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray
I'm a little wary of EA ports. (Who wouln't be after James Bond AUF?) So I'll wait and see. As of now, I probably won't get it.

Ummm...have you ever played MoH: AA on the PC? It is a great EA game...
You see, EA does not develope the MoH series. However, I am pretty sure that they developed AUF. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure about that.

Monga
06-03-2002, 04:20 PM
I remember earlier that people were unhappy about getting Frontline instead of Allied Assault. What makes Allied Assault a better game? I haven't played either...

LynxFX
06-03-2002, 05:39 PM
Another EA port, uhh No thanks.

Besides, Frontline looks like Allied Assault rehashed. How many times do we have to "storm Normandy"?