PDA

View Full Version : Gamespot Complete

playmoresoccer
06-02-2002, 03:56 PM
Do you really Like Gamespot Complete better than IGN Insider?

Frostberg
06-02-2002, 04:04 PM
let me have your username and password and I'll tell ya...:D

RossC316
06-02-2002, 04:36 PM
I like gamespot complete much better I dont know why

spliffdUP
06-02-2002, 04:41 PM
I dont like either of them. Why pay for information that's free on other websites.

RossC316
06-02-2002, 04:43 PM
maybe because they need more money

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by spliffdUP
I dont like either of them. Why pay for information that's free on other websites.

I agree with Spliff...

Untill next time...:mad:

EHWfedPres
06-02-2002, 06:47 PM
If they need money, they should get a real job instead of sucking us dry for stuff we can get from other sites for free. I know a way around most of Gáyspot's blocking, so I dont care.

Same thing goes for music. If a band really likes the music they play and they care for their fans, they dont sell out and get a huge record contract, crap on MTV, radio stations, etc. That's all crap. People these days are amused too easily. I think I know of 3 or possibly 4 talented artists/bands/groups on the radio today. If they were any good to begin with, they could have it without selling out...like bands such as Slayer, Testament, and Iced Earth have. Other bands like In Flames and Pìssing Razors have more talent than any radio band at all, but nobody has ever heard of them. Because people are too ignorant and dont know that there is other music that isnt played on the radio, and it's alot better than any mainstream crap.....

wow, I typed all that out and nobody is going to bore themselves to death reading it...i feel special. :D

faceoff508
06-02-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
If they need money, they should get a real job instead of sucking us dry for stuff we can get from other sites for free. I know a way around most of Gáyspot's blocking, so I dont care.

Same thing goes for music. If a band really likes the music they play and they care for their fans, they dont sell out and get a huge record contract, crap on MTV, radio stations, etc. That's all crap. People these days are amused too easily. I think I know of 3 or possibly 4 talented artists/bands/groups on the radio today. If they were any good to begin with, they could have it without selling out...like bands such as Slayer, Testament, and Iced Earth have. Other bands like In Flames and Pìssing Razors have more talent than any radio band at all, but nobody has ever heard of them. Because people are too ignorant and dont know that there is other music that isnt played on the radio, and it's alot better than any mainstream crap.....

wow, I typed all that out and nobody is going to bore themselves to death reading it...i feel special. :D

How do people find thier way around these stuff?? I want to know?

GokuX
06-02-2002, 07:14 PM
Well if people wouldn't pay for it, then they'd probably go back to not charging, but that isn't happening cuz they've probably got several hundreds of thousands of people making $10 or whatever per person. That's some good money. Stay free and make everyone happy or make a ton of money and tick off some people.....hmmm. Seems like an easy decision to me.

EHWfedPres
06-02-2002, 07:16 PM
Well with some hacking background, it came easily to me. :cool:

Listen to this...

Copy the address for the thumbnail of a screenshot that is blocked. delete the word 'thumb' in the address and replace it with 'screen'. Not that hard. I almost got the videos down, just need a day or 2 more to figure things out.

(¯`·._)
06-02-2002, 07:16 PM
Ign only costs 20$ Usd a year, if you think that is expensive for all the exclusive videos and screenshots and articles you are crazy. Where else do you get high quality videos which are only released to big gaming sites I agree they shouldnt be charging money but thats there damn job. The bastards are gamespot saying everything would be free for the first 5 days, what the hell happened to that now you cant even watch new movies, then they stay locked, at least ign unlocks them later in time.