PDA

View Full Version : Steel Battalion...GOING ONLINE!!

Piccolo_DBz
06-02-2002, 05:41 PM
http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200206/02/n20020602tekki.html
Offline version in Japan in August, and then the Online later, but Online should be ready for the North America release in Fall.

How f*ckin cool is that!? :D

Tkf5000
06-02-2002, 05:45 PM
you can read japanese?

CodeMonkey
06-02-2002, 05:50 PM
Just install the language pack..
it should ask u when u click on the link.......

:D

Tkf5000
06-02-2002, 05:57 PM
Yea i saw it, but i thought it did sumthin else not translate it.

CodeMonkey
06-02-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
Yea i saw it, but i thought it did sumthin else not translate it.

Well u learn somthing new every day (so they say)............:D

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 06:02 PM
Thats great news, i cant wait for Tek...i mean Steel Battalion to reach the U.S. especially online! Nice find Piccolo.

Untill next time...:mad:

Tkf5000
06-02-2002, 06:04 PM
i thought it was something that let you see more japanese fonts. Learn sumthin new everyday, my foot! Crappy skool teaches ya the same thingover and over again.yay last week o skool!

Piccolo_DBz
06-02-2002, 06:19 PM
No I don't read japanese it was translated by another person I know from another forum

Oh and here's a pic of the box

http://210.136.179.189/cgi-bin/etc_pic/70.jpg

VAN
06-02-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz

Oh and here's a pic of the box

http://210.136.179.189/cgi-bin/etc_pic/70.jpg

Obviously, it says "some assembly required" on that box somewhere. Theres no way that whole controller is in there...unless it is in pieces.

Piccolo_DBz
06-02-2002, 09:49 PM
Probably just in 3 big pieces

Frostberg
06-02-2002, 09:51 PM
lol this is whay I got with the translation...

' The iron horseman ' the next work already announcement!
" ' Iron horseman ' 2080 IN P.R.F. Laboratory " openings

The ƒJƒvƒRƒ“ this day June 2nd, at the Shibuya WOMB the software ' iron horseman ' for the Xbox held the event " ' iron horseman ' 2080 IN P.R.F. Laboratory which " becomes domestic first announcement.
As for the same event, those which are executed with the gist that with the enormous screen and the 5.1ch ƒTƒ‰ƒEƒ“ƒh, ' the iron horseman ' you make charm taste freely. Many press corps ran with the general user 100 person who from the midst of the applicant is chosen with pulling out selection in the meeting place.

At the meeting place where the 5.1ch ƒTƒ‰ƒEƒ“ƒh * system is installed, it depends on the operator, ' the iron horseman ' operation method was introduced, demonstration play was announced next. At the time of demonstration play, also the production which dyes the attendance person ' to the iron horseman ' world and elaborated was administered.

As for end ' the iron horseman ' development producer Inaba Atsushi will person stands on the platform, announces sale day and price et cetera. Already, with the net it had become topic, but when this time, Inaba's mouth compared to sale day August 22nd, price 19,800 Yen becomes (classified by tax), it was announced formally. Furthermore Inaba prepares, " ' the iron horseman ' the next work, ' the iron horseman online '. ' The iron horseman ' of August sale probably will enjoy with it will be accustomed to operation, the online with everyone ", the next work ' iron horseman online ' it announces. ' The iron horseman ' either isn't the person who examined purchase, to decide purchase with this? With it was importance speech of the extent which is said. Lastly Inaba " on June 30th, provides the opportunity which the user touches really ' the iron horseman '. Expecting, please wait ", you commented, rounded off the event.

' As for iron horseman ' shop front experience meeting event " ' iron horseman ' 2080 IN P.R.F. Laboratory AKIHABARA Branch ", the schedule which on June 30th is executed at the ƒ‰ƒIƒbƒNƒX the * computer GAME mansion of Akihabara. ' The iron horseman ' as for the fan which enjoys sale, we would like to participate by all means.
Furthermore, with the mail order sight " of e-CAPCOM " " amazon.co.jp " and so on, ' the iron horseman ' reservation acceptance starts from this day. The person who decides purchase, as for the person who would like to insert in the hand securely, checking the below-mentioned mail order sight promptly, proposal procedure of reservation!

Hugh_Jass
06-02-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz
http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200206/02/n20020602tekki.html
Offline version in Japan in August, and then the Online later, but Online should be ready for the North America release in Fall.

How f*ckin cool is that!? :D

This game just keeps getting better!