PDA

View Full Version : Hunter help - 2nd faceoff with the mansion boss (vampire)

Lazarus
06-03-2002, 01:22 AM
This is the last part of the game,...or at least it seems like it,..but how do i kill him/ prevent him from refilling his health? the chainsaw kicks his arse somehtin' awful, but then he goes over and heals himself, over and over until no more chainsaw, no more rockets, and no more motivation. I must be missing something! Please help!

The Terminator
06-09-2002, 12:54 PM
When he moves towards the middle of the level to heal himself, bust out your chainsaw or your riot shotgun and just go to work on the window to the far left of the level. The window can not be hurt unless he's regenerating; I found that out the hard way.

Eventually, after 3-5 attempts, the window will break (it NEVER shows any signs that you are weakening it, so just don't lose hope while you're wailing on it) and then you'll be greeted by the ending "movie" and the credits.

Snoopy7548
06-11-2002, 05:29 PM
its so hard, especially with those annoying vines or whatever. god, theres no end to them. i find that the shotgun is most usefull against those vines. one blast and theyre dead. the boss is so hard, i have no lives left, and whenever i save the 3 innocents, 2 MORE of him appear!! is this a glitch or something?:eek: :confused: :D :( :) :mad:

Crys
06-12-2002, 12:31 PM
This is one of the easiest bosses in tha game. Just stand there and shoot the window. Don't worry about getting hit because there's a life glyph right next to the window, and he doesn't have to be regenerating for you to destroy the window either. HOLLA:mad: