PDA

View Full Version : Here's a few pics of cousin!

Ninja Scroll
06-03-2002, 01:08 PM
Here's a few pics of my cousin. He said someday he want to be like me-a XBA Role Model, Icon, Hero & Pimp, but shorty has some ways to go.
I say resurrecting his career on Xbox exclusively is the best way to start.
Now we can only drooool for a release date! ;)

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/053102/ninjagaiden_screen003.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/053102/ninjagaiden_screen002.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/053102/ninjagaiden_screen003.jpg

Ninja Scroll
06-03-2002, 01:10 PM
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/053102/ninjagaiden_screen001.jpg

Casper
06-03-2002, 01:10 PM
Very hot! I can't wait til this comes out, used to be one of my fav's back in the day. Tell you cuz to keep it real man!:D

Yo, one thing, in the 2nd pic....doesn't that look almost exactly like one of the stages of DOA3?:confused:

JJaX
06-03-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by casper
Very hot! I can't wait til this comes out, used to be one of my fav's back in the day. Tell you cuz to keep it real man!:D

Yo, one thing, in the 2nd pic....doesn't that look almost exactly like one of the stages of DOA3?:confused:

Fact:

Ryu from the DOA series is the same ryu from Ninja Gaiden

silvertrace
06-03-2002, 01:12 PM
~ In Memory of Maxy ~

[drunk voice]i'm all over this like stink on dung:eek: [/drunk voice]

honestly tho, those pics look sick, its exclusive, right?

Casper
06-03-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Fact:

Ryu from the DOA series is the same ryu from Ninja Gaiden

:(

My bad, I meant the background, the stage looked the same. Thanks for the other heads up, I never knew that though.:p

TEA
06-03-2002, 01:42 PM

Well I'm Nosious or Nawshious. (Sp??)Is there a doctor in the house??
Nice pics N.S. Ninja Scroll since you already got a show(Anime) out why don't you come out with a game?(Including Pimping,Saving Xboxes from GC and PS2 Fanboys,and kicking @$$ Ninja Style):cool:

Ninja Scroll
06-03-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace

According to Tecmo & Microsoft this baby is Xbox eXclusive forever.
Now this is a victory MS mos def needed!:cool:

Snoopy7548
06-03-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
[B]Here's a few pics of my cousin. He said someday he want to be like me-a XBA Role Model, Icon, Hero & Pimp, but shorty has some ways to go.[B]

thats not yo cousin, son! thats MY cousin, u better back off of my hizzy fo sheezy

Ninja Scroll
06-03-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by TEA

Well I'm Nosious or Nawshious. (Sp??)Is there a doctor in the house??
Nice pics N.S. Ninja Scroll since you already got a show(Anime) out why don't you come out with a game?(Including Pimping,Saving Xboxes from GC and PS2 Fanboys,and kicking @$$ Ninja Style):cool:

Actually it's a movie, not a show TEA!;)

And as far a my own game,..well, I like your concept (LOL) but I dont think non of these developers could do such a role model like me some justice in a game bro. maybe Sega or Square, well see!:D

Xbox Owner
06-03-2002, 02:22 PM
lol.....can u post a pic of ur self..i wanna see the reseblence..haha

E-Xbox
06-03-2002, 02:26 PM
nice pics man!!!
the graphics loook really really crisp...
right now..this is a definate rental atleast!

peace

Laxeph
06-03-2002, 03:07 PM
Wow, those screens look dope. I remember playing this prequel back in the day on NES. I would only get so far before the screen would go black.

JimmieDoogan
06-03-2002, 03:11 PM
OMG I can't believe that this game is X-Clusive!!!!!!!! I can't wait. I'm gonna own both Ninja Games, Shinobi and Ninja Gaidan!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah. I couldn't be happier that this game is exclusive. X-Clusive games are always better than multiplatform games. STRAIGHT UP!

spliffdUP
06-03-2002, 03:25 PM
Did anyone see the pics of the other PS2 ninja game coming out(Tenchu 3)? It looks like crap compared to Ninja Gaiden. I bet this game will sell a lot of Xboxs in Japan.

JimmieDoogan
06-03-2002, 03:39 PM
I doubt it will. It doesn't seem to me like the Japanese are willing to take to Xbox. I mean that without slander on any ones part. Since Xbox is a BIG CLUNKY AMERICAN SYSTEM, the Japanese don't like such things. First of all, its big and clunky to them (you'd be surprised as to how little space they actually do have in so many living quarters there, believe you's me, I KNOW) second and most importantly IT'S AMERICAN. Part of the reason it is failing there is because of their BUSINESS Bias toward American products (don't kid yourself, its real). I am not saying they are raceists, but rather elitests who believe that we American's simply aren't capable of creating a viable gaming system, something that the Japanese market has absolutely DOMINATED for OH SO long. It is unfortunate that they are unable to see how amazingly brilliant this Xbox really is. I honestly think that if we had some good RPG's (ones that appeal to the Japanese market such as FF or Dragon Warrior) A few SUPER SOAKED in Japanimation Style action games. They don't like FPS games over there, and thats why even the best there is, HALO, cannot turn them around. Its amazing that games such as WALK THE DOG and TOKYO TOUR BUS GUIDE can actually have a place in the market when a super cinema style beauty such as HALO gets the shaft. WHERE THE SMEG ARE THEIR HEADS! N E way, I think it would take way too much to move this system, and it is possible, but improbable at this point. At least its doing well here and in the UK. Lets hope that keeps up.

spliffdUP
06-03-2002, 03:53 PM
I know what you mean Jimmy but I think Japanese gamers will start giving Xbox a chance when all the great games start coming out this year. I work at a Japanese restaurant where everybody has PS2 and I'm the only one with Xbox(I'm also the only non-Asian) Well they always used to diss Xbox about it's size or controller, that seems to be the main problem for them not the actual games or anything. I think some of them felt betrayed when I got Xbox instead of their beloved PS2, telling me that it's not gonna survive and PS2s the only good system. Now theyve stopped talking about the size of the Xbox and since the price drop some had actually considered maybe getting Xbox in the future. They still dont really like the Xbox but they cant deny its greatness and if theres one thing Japanese people like its Ninja games. Everyone at work loves the Tenchu games but when they see the Ninja Gaiden screenshots theyll be blown away.

GokuX
06-03-2002, 04:10 PM
Cool screens. That game is gonna rock.

Ninja Scroll
06-04-2002, 09:01 AM
Since when was Ninja Gaiden considered a "fighting game"?
This question goes out to the mod who moved this thread.
If your gonna move it, move it to a more representable gerne board.
Try Action. Geeez, is their nothing one cant post in the Genreal Discussion these days.:rolleyes:

faceoff508
06-15-2002, 07:29 PM
lol