PDA

View Full Version : Should i get a ps2

xboxlover
10-15-2001, 01:53 PM
Hey guys tell me why i should wait till next year to get my xbox instead of gettin a ps2 next month and i know that this should be in the ps2 section but i need ure help please reply i need help.

Fist_Of_God
10-15-2001, 02:08 PM
Well I have a PS2 and am getting an X-box on November 15th. A lot of the better PS2 games are comming over to X-box with improved graphics and or additionl characters, fetures, levels, and other additions. Games like Metal Gear Solid 2, Onimusha, Tony hawk 3, and a handfull of others. On top of that games like Shenmue 2 and PSOv2 will not be going to PS2 or at least in the near future. Sega also seems to be supporting the X-Box much more than the PS2 witch is a big plus in my book. Im not saying that the PS2 is not a great system, rather the X-box is a much better buy if you are into the hard drive and BB support right out of the box. Your cost if you get those add-ons for PS2 will be at least 450$ with the system. With X-Box it will be 300$ already containing a hard drive and BB support. In the end its all about the games and X-Box will deliver with better graphics and sound. Microsoft already has incredible titles in their line-up as does the PS2, but in the end because of the ease of creating a game on X-Box compared to the PS2 , developers will be able to create better games with much more content.

Aaron
10-15-2001, 02:16 PM
Im gettin a Xbox and a GC :D

Xboxmaster2001
10-15-2001, 03:31 PM
ha ha ha anyway im getting an xbox and ps2

Severe_Tire_Damage
10-15-2001, 10:37 PM
Im poor. I only am buying an XBOX! Don't buy the PS2. In my opinion you should use that money and buy a Dreamcast from came crazy or game trader and all the good games. about 300 bucks for all the cool stuff.

xboxlover
10-16-2001, 12:23 PM
Come on seriously guys either i wait one month an get a playstation2 or wait 5 months an get a xbox an i need u guys to persuade me why i should wait nearly half a year for a xbox when i can just have a playstation2 in a month up to u guys

Marc
10-17-2001, 12:45 AM
I had a PS2. I traded it in because the xbox will be much better. The games are a major reason, then there are the four controller ports and the overall power of the system. It'll be worth the wait. Why do you have to wait so **** long anyway?

Afrozen_Fusion
10-17-2001, 07:42 AM
Theres no dening the P§2 is quite a machine if ur like me i hav both.:D :D :D :D

"My mommy wont let me play in the deep end of the sand box. Thats where I met the lawn gnomes. They tell me to burn things."

xboxlover
10-17-2001, 12:35 PM
Its ok guys thanks for all ure help an my final decisipon is..........................................................XBOX of course, true love never dies oh and the reason i have to wait so long is because i'am in the uk

rivalius13
10-19-2001, 03:51 PM
wait. i am. it will be worth it in the end.