PDA

View Full Version : Maximus :)

kazual
06-03-2002, 06:14 PM
Remember me?

I *Finally* Got DSL.. heh wesnsday.. so Ill look you up on gamespy when I get it running :)

kaz

XBOX Dude
06-03-2002, 06:19 PM
you might be waiting a while max changed jobs and no he only really comes on the weekends cause he can't get to a computer during the day any more

Frostberg
06-03-2002, 06:20 PM
I dont think maxy was playing at work anyway...

XBOX Dude
06-03-2002, 06:23 PM
well yeah what i meant to point out was it's going to be hard to contact him

ScorpionX
06-03-2002, 06:26 PM
You should get Xbconnect to play Halo online.

faceoff508
06-03-2002, 06:33 PM
He is not here anymore!

kazual
06-03-2002, 07:21 PM
Doh.,

I havent been visiting the boards for a month or so due to everquest.. so i had no idea . :( That sucks

Frostberg
06-03-2002, 07:38 PM
He isint gone...he wwill be here, but will probably only post like 5 or 10 times a day...and he will still have weekends to play online like he always has...

Xbox Owner
06-03-2002, 07:55 PM
Yeah...he's gone..he shall return some day!:)

Frostberg
06-03-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
Yeah...he's gone..he shall return some day!:)
What the hell, he is NOT gone...stop talking like that...
HE NORMALLY POSTS AT WORK, AND WITHOUT WORK HE CANT NORMALLY POST AT WORK ANYMORE!
This simply means he wont be able to post as much, be he does have a computer at home, and I'm sure he will compensate for the time he is losing!

Plewis
06-03-2002, 08:30 PM
i think frosty is missing his friend that left...;)jk... he's still here... right next to that unicorn and elvis:eek:

Frostberg
06-03-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
i think frosty is missing his friend that left...;)jk... he's still here... right next to that unicorn and elvis:eek:
Yeah, you dont see him? Behind Tupac and next to Aliyahawhatever and that TLC girl

l Maximus l
06-03-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg

What the hell, he is NOT gone...stop talking like that...
HE NORMALLY POSTS AT WORK, AND WITHOUT WORK HE CANT NORMALLY POST AT WORK ANYMORE!
This simply means he wont be able to post as much, be he does have a computer at home, and I'm sure he will compensate for the time he is losing!

lol, thanks, Frosty! The Frosty-one is correct...I'm still here, but, not as often because I have to switch jobs. I, officially, start tomorrow :)

Hey, Kazual! Good to see you again, dude! We definately need to play on-line!!

Xtopia
06-03-2002, 08:52 PM
So Maximus...what do you do at your new job? I know it is a brewery or something...but what do you do there?

l Maximus l
06-03-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
So Maximus...what do you do at your new job? I know it is a brewery or something...but what do you do there?

I am going to be a Merchadiser for a month or so. Hey, quick question for ya: How do you change your XBox name using DOA3?

Frostberg
06-03-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

lol, thanks, Frosty! The Frosty-one is correct...I'm still here, but, not as often because I have to switch jobs. I, officially, start tomorrow :)

Has Maxy ever been known to not trust something Frosty?
Then why should you?

Ooooo thanks Maxy for reinforcing my point, no one could of done it better than your presence alone! (translation-owned!)
Oh my, I think the phrase I have created above is quite nice!!

EDIT-Oh Maxy so many posts and thou has not educated himself in the art of getting a high score in DoA3 to change the X's name? I heard MotoGP could do it also...

l Maximus l
06-03-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg

Has Maxy ever been known to not trust something Frosty?
Then why should you?

Ooooo thanks Maxy for reinforcing my point, no one could of done it better than your presence alone! (translation-owned!)
Oh my, I think the phrase I have created above is quite nice!!

lol! Yes! I always trust things Frosty! :D

Hey, buddy...quick question for ya: What part of DOA3 do I use to change my XBox name? A buddy let me borrow it so I can check out the new costumes with the new booster disc. Might I say that Tina looks nice in her new thong :D

Frostberg
06-03-2002, 09:10 PM
I'm pretty sure you have to get a high score in survival mode and then in Halo it will use whatever you say is the high score

y2kash_14
06-03-2002, 10:43 PM
To change the name, just get a high score in Survival Mode and whatever you put in for your name, will become your Xbox's name

Huckleberry
06-04-2002, 10:57 AM
maxy...you just need to kick some tail in survivor mode...600,000 points should do it. then it will tell you your current name, and give you the chance to change it.

sorry to hear that you won't be around as frequently, but hope your new job is something that you really wanted to do.

E-Xbox
06-04-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

lol!
yea frosty!!!
i hardly eva play xbox online n e more...
i need a new game!

peace