PDA

View Full Version : info from those who have played demo versions

aliaga61
10-15-2001, 05:01 PM
i have heard from people who have played xbox at places like target where they have the demo out that the xbox didn't look very good. they said it lagged a little and that the graphics weren't all that great? anyone else hear or experience this? i hope i didn't waist $500...

Fist_Of_God
10-15-2001, 05:14 PM
I have been hearing the opposite from friends of mine who had a chance to play it they all say it rocks! I am heading over to my local Target to see for myself.

aliaga61
10-15-2001, 09:31 PM
cool, let me know what you think when you do. i would do the same, but i have sort of a license suspension problem right now... :rolleyes:

Aaron
10-15-2001, 09:34 PM
im DEFINETLY gonna try it tommorrow so i'll let you know with a HONEST opinion :D

Fist_Of_God
10-15-2001, 10:20 PM
I can also give you my take on the demos with an "honest " opinion. I have never been biased towards any system, and have purchased every system since the original nintendo, well maybe not the panisonic 3DO but I did get Neo Geo lol. I also have written independant reviews and previews for multiple game systems. Im not one to just jump at a new system for any reason and I look at all factors before standing behind the system I believe will be the best in its respective generation.

CyberBOMB
10-15-2001, 10:35 PM
so where are these reviews then?

Fist_Of_God
10-16-2001, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by CyberBOMB
so where are these reviews then?

If you would like to know about my lack luster career in the video game industry you can PM me. I dont like going off topic much ecspecially when it involves a question. On several other boards I have posted at someone would ask a question and either never recieve a response or would have to go through numerous posts that had no relation to that topic in any way to find an answer. Message boards would be much better if people would stick to the topic, avoid flames, and stop trying to raise their post count by meaningless posts.