PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fever commentary, tell me it's better..

dolphan
10-15-2001, 05:51 PM
Go to XBOX.com & watch/listen to their MNF video & listen to the
commentary. almost non-existent and script-like.

PLEASE tell me it will be better. Anyone play NFL2k1 or 2k2? Now that's commentary, doesn't get much betterthan that.

I pre-ordered NFL fever, but I can't believe they could put out crappy commentary with their Debut Football Game.

You can;t tell me they never listened to NFL2k2 or even Madden when designing it... Argggggggg!

I imagine that must be how it will be or they wouldn't showcase it on their site, at XBOX.com.

Anyone out there have or know where to hear more audio of NFL fever?

rawiswar
10-16-2001, 05:31 PM
That is really crappy commentary, but that's not the final commentary. Those are just fragments. Remember, the game doesn't come out for another month, so they have plenty of time to fix it.

cvking
10-16-2001, 05:52 PM
if anyone has played the fever games for the pc it will probably be like that which is good, i dont know if it will be better than nfl2k's but i know it's better than madden

ozenplayer
10-16-2001, 10:51 PM
i heard it and watched live game play from eb the commentary is tite its a lil better thensega nfl2k2 all though i dont know the names of the commentarys but the game looked tite ad the had a lighting bolt over there head which i dont why can any1 explain