PDA

View Full Version : Features of the new Halo

Mandrox
06-04-2002, 06:59 AM
In Halo there are some things that I noticed that I wanted to do, but couldn't. For EX. The Covenant Tanks, why can't you get in them in Halo 2, Or maybe they should make a Marine vehicle they flys like the banshee. Some new weapons, and though it doesn't mean much the color of the master cheif you pick should be the color of the master cheif in campain

Is there anything you could add to the list.:eek::eek: :eek: :eek:

SpartanSniper
06-04-2002, 03:40 PM
Over time I've noticed that once most people finish the game they start making new ideas for the next Halo. One of the biggest, and most common, ideas is for there to be Bots in multiplayer so we could practice on the levels even when no friends (or enemies) are able to come over and fight you. I need this mainly because I only know 3 PRO Halo players and unfortunately I can defeat all of them in a 50 kill, 3 VS. 1 game of Slayer and I don't even die once:eek:. To me, this would be the most useful thing in the next HALO. :cool:

~ SpartanSniper

SpartanSniper@Yahoo.com

Laxeph
06-19-2002, 08:10 AM
How many of these topics have there beem. SNIPE THE LAMA!!!

bigcurty
06-19-2002, 01:40 PM
winning in a 3V1 match is not that hard especially since anyone you see you are supposed to kill. I mean as long as everytime you spawn you kill at least one person you are fine. I think its easier to go 3 v 1 than 2 v 2.... especially if your teamte is weak and you gotta cover them and look out for them all the time!!!!

Magnum Blast
06-19-2002, 05:24 PM
Yeah bots in Multi and more vehicals are a must. More types of enemies would also be good. I'd also like to be able to give the marines orders sort of like how you command bots in Perfect Dark.

ChemicalBoy08
06-20-2002, 11:06 PM
The plasma sword, the basdic sword they were going to put in but took out, flamethrower, the gun the grunts use in the last level that blows up and the morter tank