PDA

View Full Version : The first epic offline Star Wars RPG: Knights of the Old Republic...

xboxgamer142
06-04-2002, 08:17 AM
It might not seem obvious, but Knights of the Old Republic will be the first Star Wars RPG (that will also be offline). I am definitely going to get KOTOR. It seems like a great game and the trailer is amazing. To watch the trailer go to www.lucasarts.com. I've posted up this thread for people to post their thoughts on KOTOR, which will be released Fall 2002.

Fett
06-05-2002, 09:51 PM
Looking forward to it brutha! Can't wait. I just bought an XBox two days ago. It's absolutely amazing, although I don't have all the entertainment equiptment to do it complete justice I'm afraid.

New to the site as well. I've enjoyed reading through some of the discussions. Nice and informative to a newbie.:p

F.

SkoalMint
06-06-2002, 05:39 AM
I'm also looking forward to this title. If they can deliver, it will be a definite "must buy".

Congrats on the new XBox Fett, and welcome to XBA.

MOrgE
06-07-2002, 09:33 AM
KOTOR, Morrowind, Project Ego... ughhh...
so many RPG's and so little time.....
:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

by the way, welcome Fett... hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Sleazy P Martini
06-07-2002, 10:01 AM
This game truly looks amazing. I hope I can get an Xbox soon.

UltimateAg
06-07-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Fett
Looking forward to it brutha! Can't wait. I just bought an XBox two days ago. It's absolutely amazing, although I don't have all the entertainment equiptment to do it complete justice I'm afraid.

New to the site as well. I've enjoyed reading through some of the discussions. Nice and informative to a newbie.:p

F.

What part of TX are you in? I'm in Houston.

The graphics and level of detail look amazing for this game.

Fett
06-07-2002, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Ag,
Would your namesake mean TAMU by any chance? I'm in central TX. I live SW of Waco. Not originally though. I graduated from college in the area a little while back and I'm still here.