PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Blood Omen II, but a cool one

E-Vader
06-04-2002, 08:20 AM
Has anyone had this problem.

On chapter six when you fight Sebastion and you finally get on the dias for the last bit of the fight and you punch him hard enough to knock him of the dias he lands on the mist and you cant get to him, theres nothing you can do.

I was so anoyed (rude word here) I started again and lit up a smoke first to have a think and just let kain die whilst I finished my smoke, BUT ahha Sebastion does not attack he just stands there and gets burnt by the steam, and finally dies.

Now I'm onto chapter seven and I have to say that beserk just rocks its awsome when you have the big battle axe.

How many chapters are there in this game anyway am I close to the end??? I hope not its an awsome game.

xbaaddict
06-04-2002, 08:37 AM
Yes, this is an awsome game i haven't played it in a while, but i already beat it. You just wait till you get immoluate, now theres a bad ass move, heh.

Oh, and your past half way already :( .

E-Vader
06-04-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by xbaaddict
Yes, this is an awsome game i haven't played it in a while, but i already beat it. You just wait till you get immoluate, now theres a bad ass move, heh.

Oh, and your past half way already :( .

Past half way already..........................

POOEY, I only just started to play it, Oh well I'll just have to savor the moment while it lasts.

My fav dark gift so far (the ones I got) would have to Mist, I love sneaking up on people and doing a silent kill, and the sound of the heart beat in the background is kinda spooky.

xbaaddict
06-04-2002, 08:52 AM
Hell yea mist is tha shizzy!

azmodan
06-04-2002, 08:56 AM
well it is a 20 hour game for most people longer for others though i think it took me like 24 hours and i think there are 12 or 13 chapters if i remember correctly but dont worry near the end it gets really good and levels get longer and puzzles harder

Huckleberry
06-04-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by azmodan
well it is a 20 hour game for most people longer for others though i think it took me like 24 hours and i think there are 12 or 13 chapters if i remember correctly but dont worry near the end it gets really good and levels get longer and puzzles harder

i actually thought the hardest guy to kill was the first one...only because i didn't realize i could use mist in that furnace room. once i figured out the importance of those special little attacks and such, the game turned out to be way too simple. i think i was halfway through it in about 6 hours. it was a cool story, though...one i'd love to see as a movie.

E-Vader
06-06-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Huckleberry

i actually thought the hardest guy to kill was the first one...only because i didn't realize i could use mist in that furnace room. once i figured out the importance of those special little attacks and such, the game turned out to be way too simple. i think i was halfway through it in about 6 hours. it was a cool story, though...one i'd love to see as a movie.

A movie would be just awsome, But I'd like to see it set when Raziel was a vampire or when he came back as the Soul Reaver.