PDA

View Full Version : Whats some of the stuff you did that you really were not supposed to do in halo?

Mandrox
06-04-2002, 09:34 AM
I've noticedd that you can fit some vehicles in some indoor places.

for starter on the Two Betrayels I fit a banshee in one of the many hallways and had it through the rest of the level.

Do any of you, have any other places that you could fit a vehicle in?:D :mad: :(

SpartanSniper
06-04-2002, 03:28 PM
Actually I got the first Banshee in Assault on the Control Room, and I don't mean the ones on the bridge at the end. It's the Banshee that first attacks you just after getting the Scorpion tank but just before going underground. It's hard to get it at first but REALLY easy once you get used to it.

After you get it you can just fly through most of the level easily without fighting much at all and can go into areas that are ussually heavily populated with enemies and can find no one there.

If you are really bored like me then you can just use grenades to get the Banshee inside the buildings. This all is ussually a good way to beat the level/game on Legendary. I know because I've done it.

~ SpartanSniper

E Nomini Patri
06-04-2002, 06:13 PM
Visit my websites (links in signature) and you'll find plenty of stuff you're not supposed to do.

Alien
06-04-2002, 10:48 PM
I've fallen through the ground once. It was all white.....
It was on the Silent Cartographer..I was driving the Warthog, flipped it, stayed in it, and went through the ground. I was then underwater, and then reappeared a few feet from where I fell in, perfectly fine. I've also taken a Ghost all the way through the buildings in Assault on the Control Room.

ScorpionX
06-04-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by SteelViper
I've fallen through the ground once. It was all white.....
It was on the Silent Cartographer..I was driving the Warthog, flipped it, stayed in it, and went through the ground. I was then underwater, and then reappeared a few feet from where I fell in, perfectly fine. I've also taken a Ghost all the way through the buildings in Assault on the Control Room.

I also fell through the ground on the Silent Cartographer when I was flipping the warthog. I was trying to get it through that tree that leads to the place where the two hunters are. It turned all white then blue but I died when I fell through the ground and when I reappeared all my stuff was gone.