PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind delayed until the 7th

tennyson
06-04-2002, 10:36 AM
Don't kill the messenger, decide the validity of this statement for yourself. I found this thread over at TXB, and I can't really tell if it's true or not. Can anyone help me out?

Morrowind delayed thread at TXB (http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98828)

JJaX
06-04-2002, 10:39 AM
But...but...but..in the other guys thread he said they charged his card. They cant charge his card unless its really shipping.......Sniff

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

game over man, game over!

Ninja Scroll
06-04-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
But...but...but..in the other guys thread he said they charged his card. They cant charge his card unless its really shipping.......Sniff

game over man, game over!

Dont cry JJax, I know flippin dem BK burgers is a hard job, but some suckers gotta do it!:D
Anyways I will kill da messanger because you trying to plug TXB on da sneak tip. You aint fooling nobody junior!:rolleyes:

Also if I see another Morrowind release date thread im gonna hack your computer and katana cut da next beeeootch to post this milked out topic,...geeeeeeeeeeeeez..:rolleyes:

Kooster
06-04-2002, 11:03 AM
Yep. I got that same e-mail today from Bethseda. Its coming out this friday. :rolleyes:

Ninja Scroll
06-04-2002, 12:14 PM
I never bump, but JJax has got to see my reply to his post!:D

JJaX
06-04-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Dont cry JJax, I know flippin dem BK burgers is a hard job, but some suckers gotta do it!:D
Anyways I will kill da messanger because you trying to plug TXB on da sneak tip. You aint fooling nobody junior!:rolleyes:

Also if I see another Morrowind release date thread im gonna hack your computer and katana cut da next beeeootch to post this milked out topic,...geeeeeeeeeeeeez..:rolleyes:

dAMN ITS BEEN BUSY today!
Ive been flipping burgers and trying to get the scoop on morrowind......Hold up..........

JJaX takes a few orders

Yo but anyways, BK is booming today. Thats all i gotta say.
But true, morrowind is getting a lot of attention and these next 24 hours are gonna be nerve wrecking. I really hope this game.....Hold up......

JJaX drops a batch of fries into the deep fryer

Oh i was saying, I hope this game is amazing as they say it is.

OppiumNitrates
06-04-2002, 12:26 PM
i said no mayo . . . . i need to talk with the manager again

JJaX
06-04-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
i said no mayo . . . . i need to talk with the manager again
MaaaN Fuk OhL Dat!

I am the manager, Hows about we put something in the air Homie? You'll be thanking me i put mayo on the maw faulker.

OppiumNitrates
06-04-2002, 12:35 PM
"Yeah, Burger Bob here what your fukin' order tough guy"

Ninja Scroll
06-04-2002, 01:59 PM
LMFAO!!! THIS IS CLASSIC!!!

YO JJAX, IS BK HIRING? I KNOW SOME HOES WHO NEED SOME J.O.B'S FOR $4.95 AN HOUR!!:D

silvertrace
06-04-2002, 02:06 PM

MaaaN Fuk OhL Dat!

I am the manager, Hows about we put something in the air Homie? You'll be thanking me i put mayo on the maw faulker.

y0, hit me up with Shaq's autograph next time ur "tossin his salad"

oppy, u sure thats mayo? :eek:

OppiumNitrates
06-04-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace

oppy, u sure thats mayo? :eek:

awww. . . . dude . . . . i just lost my lunch

i heard they put crack in the shaq-pak

JJaX
06-04-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
LMFAO!!! THIS IS CLASSIC!!!

YO JJAX, IS BK HIRING? I KNOW SOME HOES WHO NEED SOME J.O.B'S FOR $4.95 AN HOUR!!:D

Awwwww S4it! Yall know ma name!

Who needs a job? I give dem hoes a Job! They can beat meat BK style in the back room with me.....

JJaX realizes that he really does work at BK, a joke gone bad

silvertrace
06-04-2002, 02:24 PM

Awwwww S4it! Yall know ma name!

Who needs a job? I give dem hoes a Job! They can beat meat BK style in the back room with me......

just between me and u, i never seen any "hotties" at da King, its my experience that only skanky girls with acne enjoy the atmosphere that we call booger king;)

so with that, u can take ur ham-hock eatin wilda beast in da back room, just bring 2 bags, 1 for her face and 1 for yours....just in case hers falls off:cool:

JJaX
06-04-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace

just between me and u, i never seen any "hotties" at da King, its my experience that only skanky girls with acne enjoy the atmosphere that we call booger king;)

so with that, u can take ur ham-hock eatin wilda beast in da back room, just bring 2 bags, 1 for her face and 1 for yours....just in case hers falls off:cool:

BEeeootch!

These are Ninjas Hoes, Not your typical BK brawler chicks...

SUCka......

silvertrace
06-04-2002, 02:35 PM

These are Ninjas Hoes, Not your typical BK brawler chicks...

*silver realizes death is iminent, he starts throwing nades in hopes he can take jjax with him ;)

JJaX
06-04-2002, 02:37 PM
Bwhahahahaha I AM INVEEZEABORE!

MY BURGER KING CROWN MAKES IT SO YOU CANNOT SEE ME EH!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA :confused:

JJaX Sprints away in to the darkness

silvertrace
06-04-2002, 02:39 PM
Bwhahahahaha I AM INVEEZEABORE!

MY BURGER KING CROWN MAKES IT SO YOU CANNOT SEE ME EH!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA :confused:

JJaX Sprints away in to the darkness

*silver dies with a BK Broiler half cooked in his left hand and his right hand givin jjax da bird :(