PDA

View Full Version : Hunter help w/boss

bjones7259
06-04-2002, 01:59 PM
how do you beat the boss on mansoil lvl, hes a vampire and me and my friends cant figure out how to kill him. help plz

JJaX
06-04-2002, 02:00 PM
Everyone use convicitons lay and the smack down! When your out of convisiton juice use special guns and weapons. If you die use your convictions again
Dont forget the defender can heal everyone too

Ninja Scroll
06-04-2002, 02:24 PM
Is their really a strategy needed for anyone to beat any bosses in this game? If this is not the most straight forward no brainer game on Xbox than I dont know what is.:eek:

Just hack'n'slash baby boy!:cool:

Taranis
06-04-2002, 02:35 PM
"Go that way really fast...if something gets in your way, turn."

Shouldn't this be moved to the "Strategies" forum?

JJaX
06-04-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Taranis

Can i see your safety patrol badge?

Taranis
06-04-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Can i see your safety patrol badge? I left it in my other pants.

JJaX
06-04-2002, 02:51 PM
I left it in my other pants.

Dang!

Well then, you have no authora-tie here!

Taranis
06-04-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Well then, you have no authora-tie here! True, but was I wrong?

JJaX
06-04-2002, 03:44 PM
True, but was I wrong?

I dunno, Ive never wandered into that forum.
But i guess of you are looking for a specific strategy in defeating a boss of a particular game it could belong there ;)

UltimateAg
06-04-2002, 03:48 PM

Isn't that from "Better off Dead" with John Cusack?

Taranis
06-04-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by UltimateAg
Isn't that from "Better off Dead" with John Cusack? Yes. The guy who played Booger in Revenge of The Nerds says it when Cusack's character Lloyd is about to try to ski K12.

Wu3000
06-04-2002, 07:51 PM
i used the martyr and the defender. all i did with any of the two, used your knife or sword combo the whole time. but you must just reapeat the dive combo. R R L the dive attack for both characters will put you on the side of the vampaire after the combo is over. youll get hit sometimes but not evough to die. and rember that the martyr is fast so run around, the defender canheal herself. and there is a heal portal over to the right and ahostage. if you get there with gunns use them first.
if attacked with the arm just side step, it only comes out once in a straight line. when he charges up hes going to use his Black "force wave" simply jump.

its real easy, every boss in the game has a simple pattern. tep back and watch for a second. hope it helps later.

wu

batman46st
06-04-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Is their really a strategy needed for anyone to beat any bosses in this game? If this is not the most straight forward no brainer game on Xbox than I dont know what is.:eek:

Just hack'n'slash baby boy!:cool:

couldnt of said it better my self ninja........easiest game played on this system yet.....marrowind soon to come!!!!