PDA

View Full Version : Ofiicial Morrowind Date from dev

Toast
06-04-2002, 05:16 PM
i finally got a reply from pete hines that said this!finally

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for Xbox Headed to Stores

Highly Anticipated RPG to Arrive in Stores This Friday

Rockville, MD - June 4, 2002 - Bethesda Softworks(tm) announced today that its highly-anticipated role-playing game, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind(tm) for the Xbox(tm) video game system from Microsoft, will be in stores Friday, June 7. The PC version of Morrowind, released in May, has already won numerous awards and critical acclaim for its outstanding graphics and groundbreaking gameplay.

Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player RPG in which a player can create and play any kind of character imaginable. Players can choose to follow the main storyline and find the source of the evil blight that plagues the land, or set off on their own to explore strange locations and develop their character based on their actions throughout the game. Featuring stunning 3D graphics, open-ended gameplay, and an incredible level of detail and interactivity, Morrowind promises to be an experience like no other.

faceoff508
06-04-2002, 05:21 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14899&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Go down a bit and you will see that I already posted it!!

EHWfedPres
06-04-2002, 05:23 PM
AHHHHHHHHH, not more of these posts!

mtbaird5687
06-04-2002, 05:48 PM
ill just reply cause i got a question. ok i preordered from circuit city and the site says 6/10/02 also ive never preordered from anywhere before so will they send me some email or sumtin when it ships its currently on backorder