PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2: Sequel or Prequel

SpartanSniper
06-04-2002, 08:27 PM
What do you think Halo 2 will be? Sequel or a Prequel?

5 of my friends think Halo 2 will be a Prequel.

4 of my friends and I think Halo 2 will be a Sequel.

ScorpionX
06-04-2002, 08:53 PM
I want it to be a prequel :) but it will probably be a sequel because at the end of the game Master Chief says "I think its just getting started"

xboxgamer142
06-05-2002, 11:03 AM
I would also want it to be a prequel, especially since Halo: The Fall of Reach was a very good book, however I agree with the fact that it will probably be a sequel. In my opinion there should be Halo 2 as well as Halo Online for Xbox, so that there is a sequel offline version and a multiplayer online additional game.

SatriaGti
06-05-2002, 09:13 PM
I think it should be prequel without those stupid little annoying aliens with pointy heads there should also be more blood and maybe a knife or guitar to whale on like a ninja !

www.realultimatepower.net

SpartanSniper
06-06-2002, 03:58 AM
Although I think the next Halo will be a sequel, I am almost positive there will be a prequel later on based on Halo: The Fall of Reach.

~ SpartanSniper

SpartanSniper
06-06-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by SatriaGti
enough of halo for now
Does anyone know when ****ing medal of honour or any other 1st person shooters are coming out on XBOX , also did you know that in sydney all retaillers have boycotted Kanomi because of their high prices on XBOX games, I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A PS2
WHEN WILL GOOD GAMES COME OUT ON XBOX

I Have just sold gotham racer on XBOX to a friend that game sucks the hairy bean bag !

Maybe I should just go back to my pc I was never in short supply of games.

If you have had enough of Halo then stay out of Halo threads.:rolleyes:

~ SpartanSniper

SpartanSniper
06-06-2002, 08:57 PM
LIsten here how about you just answer my questions and I know for a fact that i would kick your asss in head to head HALO

I am the best in the world at halo you mudda fuccka !

Chill, and don't be so sure of yourself. If you want someone to answer you then post your questions in a new thread.

~ SpartanSniper

SpartanSniper
06-06-2002, 09:03 PM
LIsten here how about you just answer my questions and I know for a fact that i would kick your asss in head to head HALO

I am the best in the world at halo you mudda fuccka !

Chill, and don't be so sure of yourself. If you want someone to answer you then post your questions in a new thread.

~ SpartanSniper

Liquid Gears
06-10-2002, 01:59 PM
(Duh) It would make a whole lot more sense if they made a sequel. Just watch the ending cinema in Halo and you'll see why. If you don't see why, then you're a Moron!!

SpartanSniper
06-10-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
(Duh) It would make a whole lot more sense if they made a sequel. Just watch the ending cinema in Halo and you'll see why. If you don't see why, then you're a Moron!!

Actually they could make either......of course they would make a sequel eventually but it would make sense to make both.

~ SpartanSniper

NomadLLama
06-22-2002, 11:34 PM
i hope that it will be a sequel. and it takes place on the covenant homeworld or EARTH or another major human space colony. that would be awesome

UnitedKingdom
06-24-2002, 09:01 AM
A sequel where the humans are trying find the creators of halo so they can stop the other ones from being activated.

Xbox Owner
06-24-2002, 12:32 PM
A Sequel. Why would you want it to be a Prequel?!
:confused: