PDA

View Full Version : USA Today Article

SkoalMint
06-04-2002, 09:23 PM
No real breaking news (and it is kind of long), but I like the line about XBox Live being a 1.2 billion dollar a year cash cow for MS. Link (http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/2002/06/04/xbox2.htm)
It's also good to see the XBox getting more and more mainstream press.

Hugh_Jass
06-04-2002, 11:03 PM
It's funny, but it never occurred to me that MS would turn a profit on XBOX Live. I just figured it would serve as a loss-leader to sell consoles and games, or break even at best.

I hope it's true. It's one way they can make money and support the system even if piracy runs rampant.

Slacker
06-04-2002, 11:53 PM
Since E3 alot has changed ,, Sony didn't have anything really all that exciting ,,,shinobi.. and I thought it looked dumb Gamecube will do better than sony , because people like playing games they have played before like Zelda and Mario, Sony had Nothing like I said ,,, I can't find one sony title I like,,,oh wait theres one game coming out with a Heavy Metal soundtrack that sounded cool, I think by jan 2003 Xbox will take the huge Climb up to be second against Nintendo, as More and more people go Xbox and Gamecube and more and more people realize Sony is Old Gen gaming and Xbox and Gamecube are Next gen,

TEA
06-05-2002, 01:15 AM
Nice Find/Nice Read Skoal.:)

Nerrad529
06-05-2002, 02:43 AM
Very interesting article

X-Ray
06-06-2002, 12:59 PM
What impresses me the most is that XBA members read newspapers! JJ. Nice find.

Xtopia
06-06-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray
What impresses me the most is that XBA members read newspapers! JJ. Nice find.

Whats a newspaper?:confused:

UltimateAg
06-06-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

It's used for spills and to line bird cages with I think. :)

Xtopia
06-06-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by UltimateAg

It's used for spills and to line bird cages with I think. :)

Oh ya! Thanks man. LoL

X-Ray
06-06-2002, 01:24 PM

All daily publications covering current events. Well, except perhaps USA Today lol

UltimateAg
06-06-2002, 01:34 PM

Oh ya! Thanks man. LoL

No problem. Also if you ever run out of toilet paper it's handy to have a newspaper around.

Ninja Scroll
06-06-2002, 01:40 PM

No problem. Also if you ever run out of toilet paper it's handy to have a newspaper around.

So that wasnt crap on my ass after all!!:o It was da ink from da newspaper writing!!:eek:

UltimateAg
06-06-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

So that wasnt crap on my ass after all!!:o It was da ink from da newspaper writing!!:eek:

Visual picture of da ninja staring at his ass in amazement is something I will never forget. I think I'm going to need counseling.

Ninja Scroll
06-06-2002, 01:44 PM
Seriously though, mad crazy pimpin props to Skoal for da link. Im about to go read it in full.
Thanks junior!:)

Ninja Scroll
06-06-2002, 01:48 PM

Visual picture of da ninja staring at his ass in amazement is something I will never forget. I think I'm going to need counseling.

LOL, your sick dude! :D

**Ninja looks at ass just to make sure his last crap was not wiped with da Washington Post! :confused:

SkoalMint
06-06-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Seriously though, mad crazy pimpin props to Skoal for da link. Im about to go read it in full.
Thanks junior!:)

Not exactly sure what a mad crazy pimpin prop is but you're welcome little fella. :D