PDA

View Full Version : June Contest

SkoalMint
06-04-2002, 09:33 PM
I was looking at this month's contest where the winner gets a game guide from Brady Games. I looked at the list of guides available and noticed that there is a guide for Kabuki Warriors. So I was wondering, does this game really warrant a stategy guide??? :P

techie
06-04-2002, 11:33 PM
Heh, I think the strategy guide cost's more
than the game does now.

spliffdUP
06-05-2002, 02:40 AM
What are you talking about?
Kabuki Warriors is one the deepest games ive ever played. Of course you'll need a strategy guide for the overwhelming amount of attack buttons you need to master...1. Pressing the same button over and over to attack can be quite difficult for some people you know.

Nato King
06-05-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by spliffdUP
Kabuki Warriors is one the deepest games ive ever played. Of course you'll need a strategy guide for the overwhelming amount of attack buttons you need to master...1. Pressing the same button over and over to attack can be quite difficult for some people you know.

You have to be joking. I played Kabuki Warriors and I didn't like it one bit. Please tell me and us about what you found to be so deep. I must know.:)

CALzinger
06-05-2002, 05:08 PM
kabuki? seriously, anyone out there even have this game?

Toast
06-05-2002, 05:29 PM
i think that guy was joking. this game is like the britney spears dance beat of the ps2

Spaztic
06-05-2002, 05:46 PM
yeah....only britney spears is nice on the eyes!

I am going to burn Kabuki Warriors just to see firsthand why it sucks so bad!

linkycat
06-05-2002, 10:13 PM
Kabuki? sucks? SUCKS? WHat are you talking about!?!?!?!?!

this game rocks the house... no seriously. not kidding!

okay maybe a little, or a lot... crappy game....

still, one of those games that has made a real name for itself in the industry. a must own for everyone just to show how crappy a developer can make something.

It's not quite as bad as Superman on 64, but still incredibly crapified.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-05-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by spliffdUP

Well now we know your spliffed up for real, you actually played this game for more than 3 minutes? Everone's entitled to their own opinion and if thats what you like then more power to ya:rolleyes:

Untill next time...:mad:

spliffdUP
06-06-2002, 02:02 AM
I was just kiddin I never even played Kabuki Warriors before and don't think I ever want to.