PDA

View Full Version : i hope that i did not screw myself over...

NomadLLama
06-04-2002, 11:57 PM
i am on the chapter to blow up all of the noise tanks in JSRF. now, while in Kibgoaka hill, i saw this girl and a timer after she showed up. the timer ran out and a scene showed with her escaping. now i read a walkthrough and it said that her name was Boogie. the walkthrough said that you had to talk to Rhyth in Rokkau-dai during the beginning. now, is there any way to get these characters again. will i get another chance to get them?

zfBRAT
06-06-2002, 03:53 AM
I've bought too many games since then, so you passed me up on JSRF. I can only say good luck and you might wanna post this on the off topic lounge. Lots of us hang out there... They're all waiting for Morrowind, but they could help you.

ScorpionX
06-06-2002, 07:43 AM
Yes, I remember when I was playing I lost Boogie on Kibgoaka Hill, but I believe she comes back again. :rolleyes:

Masta Chief
06-11-2002, 05:16 PM
I wouldn't know, I beat the game and all...But when I saw boogie I wouldn't put down the controller till I got to her in time. After 5 tries, I did.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-13-2002, 10:08 PM
Dam, 5 times...well the game sounds pretty tyte, but i dont think its my type of game. I'll probably rent it to see what its all about. Well good luck on it, Nomad.

Untill next time...:mad:

zfBRAT
06-15-2002, 06:13 AM
I won't be picking up any games now that I have Morrowind. The map itself is incredible! It'll take years for me to beat this, but I don't think I'll lose interest like I did with Final Fantasy X on ps2 or even GTA3 on ps2...

NomadLLama
06-19-2002, 12:59 AM
thanx guys. i actually got her yesterday. what's sad is she is just a girl Garam. meh, well its just to add another person to the select character screen.

Masta Chief
06-20-2002, 07:41 AM
Lets see I have every graffiti soul and every extra character..I am a hard core Jet Set Radio Future gamer..

ScorpionX
06-20-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Masta Chief
Lets see I have every graffiti soul and every extra character..I am a hard core Jet Set Radio Future gamer..

So do I....:)

Masta Chief
06-20-2002, 06:01 PM
It was easy..

NomadLLama
06-21-2002, 12:42 AM

oh you got every character and soul?? the tell me, how did you do the last street challenge on shibuya terminal with the platforms. i followed everything that the OXM guide told me, but when I land on the last platform, nothing happens. how did you do it?

Masta Chief
06-21-2002, 06:01 AM
This is what I did when I got to the last two after the platform one...I used the boost dash to jump bach onto the green part of the ramp platform..Not hard to do just boost dash from the middle or the opposite end so you have enough room to jump..

NomadLLama
06-21-2002, 10:49 PM
This is what I did when I got to the last two after the platform one...I used the boost dash to jump bach onto the green part of the ramp platform..Not hard to do just boost dash from the middle or the opposite end so you have enough room to jump..

yeah i did that and landed on both of the platforms with ramps, the last one i landed on was only because of the boost dash. and when i landed on it, i was facing then end of the ramp, shown on the OXM guide. nothing happened. tell me, can you retrace your steps back on the platforms (i.e. jump back to the platform that you were just on? or is that counted as falling?)

Masta Chief
06-22-2002, 06:40 AM
would be hard..if that didn't work..did you jump on that platform that is slanted towards the others and is like peachish or something..did you get the small platforms..and that long one where you can wallride?

Those are the only things I can think of..