PDA

View Full Version : Pushed back....again

tennyson
06-05-2002, 09:26 AM
Morrowind is now being shipped on Thursday, according to EBGames. Except for the people closest to the main distribution point, which is in Pennsylvania.

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2002, 09:31 AM
Um, we already know that junior!
It's posted on the homepage.;)

tennyson
06-05-2002, 09:35 AM
I saw that already, but when I called EBGames yesterday and went to their site, pre-ordered copies were scheduled for release today. Oh well.

Thanks, senior! :)

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by tennyson
I saw that already, but when I called EBGames yesterday and went to their site, pre-ordered copies were scheduled for release today. Oh well.

Thanks, senior! :)

Hehehe, no prob playa! Hey, is it me, or is their like 45 threads about Morrowind floating in this forum!:D

SkoalMint
06-05-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Hehehe, no prob playa! Hey, is it me, or is their like 45 threads about Morrowind floating in this forum!:D

It ain't you. A quick search of the forums reaveals 155 threads (85 in the general discussion forum) that have either Morrowind, Elder, or ES3 in the title of the thread. :D

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by SkoalMint

It ain't you. A quick search of the forums reaveals 155 threads (85 in the general discussion forum) that have either Morrowind, Elder, or ES3 in the title of the thread. :D

DEAR GOD!!! :eek:

I cant wait for this game to come out so these thundreds of Morrowind threads would go away!:o

Casper
06-05-2002, 10:41 AM

DEAR GOD!!! :eek:

I cant wait for this game to come out so these thundreds of Morrowind threads would go away!:o

Yeah, and I love how nobody complains about that, but b1thces about all the GTA threads, go figure, huh?

Hey man, how was that Shaq Pack, or didn't he hook ya up with it? ;)

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by casper

Yeah, and I love how nobody complains about that, but b1thces about all the GTA threads, go figure, huh?

Hey man, how was that Shaq Pack, or didn't he hook ya up with it? ;)

Hey Casper, you know me and know I will complain about anything and everything! Ninja never holds back!;)

Yo, that sucka JJax never hooked me up yesterday with da Shaq Pack BK joint!
I think he was too busy stuffing his face with all the special $1.00 menu garbage!:D

dave_m123
06-05-2002, 11:46 AM
Maybe morrowind is a game worthy of all the threads devoted to it ;)

Woocifer
06-05-2002, 12:00 PM
Then again.....no

JJaX
06-05-2002, 12:00 PM

Hey Casper, you know me and know I will complain about anything and everything! Ninja never holds back!;)

Yo, that sucka JJax never hooked me up yesterday with da Shaq Pack BK joint!
I think he was too busy stuffing his face with all the special $1.00 menu garbage!:D

Yo son dont knock the dollar menu Bwaa!
dont tell my boss, But sometimes when i got the muchies ill roll up to matty D's and hit up the dollar menu.

2 double cheese burgers
2 apple pies
dollar fries

for $4.20 ;)

Casper
06-05-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Yo son dont knock the dollar menu Bwaa!
dont tell my boss, But sometimes when i got the muchies ill roll up to matty D's and hit up the dollar menu.

2 double cheese burgers
2 apple pies
dollar fries

for $4.20 ;)

What a deal man, but all I got is $4.19, gotta penny?